- South Staffordshire Group. Dooley, Trevor // Utility Week;3/22/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p26
Discusses the performance of the South Staffordshire Group Plc water utility as of March 22, 2002. Division of the company's support services operation; Financial highlights from 2000 to 2001; Graphs on turnover, pre-tax profit and dividend per share.
- South Staffs confirms strong supporting role. Ockenden, Karma // Utility Week;5/31/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p9
Reports on the group pre-tax profit of South Staffordshire Group for the year ended March 31, 2002. Percentage of the growth in its operating profit; Vindication of its move into support services; Performance of Home Service, the company's home insurance arm.
- Vivendi sells South Staffs but denies merger link. // Utility Week;10/25/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p5
Reports on the decision of Vivendi Environnement to sell its stake in Midlands support services company South Staffordshire Group in 2002. Speculation on the divestment; Aim for the company's move; Reaction of South Staffs Group chief executive Brian Whitty to the issue.
- US failure hits telecoms hard. Dooley, Trevor // Utility Week;2/8/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p24
Reports on the collapse of the telecommunications industry in Great Britain. Companies affected by the downfall; Graphs representing the share prices of different utility companies; Information on the shares in South Staffordshire Group; Information on the top brass changes announced by Powergen.
- South Staffordshire: support services boost profits. // MarketWatch: Energy;January 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the increased earnings of British water company South Staffordshire for the six months ended September 2003 due in part to the strong performance of its HomeServe division. Benefits from offering high margin support services, such as plumbing and drains cover, gas central heating...
- South Staffordshire Group. Grainge, Zoë // Utility Week;3/5/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p24
The article focuses on issues related to water utility South Staffordshire Group in England. Due to intense media speculation, it was forced to confirm its demerger plans in 2004. Merrill Lynch analysts comments on the status of the stocks of the company as of March 2004. South Staffordshire...
- South Staffs will not ditch water. // Utility Week;6/6/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p5
Reports on the decision of South Staffordshire Group to continue with its water business the South Staffs Water. Financial performance of the company's water business, as of 2003; Information on the operating profits from support services businesses of the company; Worth of a bond signed by the...
- South Staffs to split and relist water firm. Ockenden, Karma // Utility Week;2/27/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p3
Focuses on the decision of South Staffordshire Group to relist its business as a water stock. Advantages of the plan; Performance of the company's Home Service domestic insurance business; Operating profit of South Staffordshire Water.
- Highway drives home service boost. // Utility Week;7/12/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p9
Reports on the expansion of Home Service business of South Staffordshire Group through its acquisition of the Highway Emergency Services in Great Britain as of July 12, 2002. Amount paid by South Staffordshire Group to Highway Emergency Services; Significance of the acquisition for the Home...