Two Colorado School Officials Guilty of Criminal Charges
- C0-Mingling Criminals. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/15/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31905, p31
Reports prison sentences for former administrators from the Elizabeth School District. Charges against Bruce Bartlett and Nancie Munsey; Discovery of budget deficit; Investigation of the case.
- Criminal Trial Begins for Two Colorado School District Officials. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/4/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31834, p32
Reports on the trial of Elizabeth, Colorado school district officials Bruce Bartlett and Nancie Munsey for co-mingling bond funds. Result of audit ordered by the school board; Taxpayers' complaints about school officials' high credit card bills; Colorado's law on school districts' finances.
- Inquiry to shine light on coroner's findings. Harries, Kate // Windspeaker;Jan2008, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p10
The article focuses on the role of Dr. Charles Smith, a pediatric forensic pathologist at the Office of the Chief Coroner for Ontario, Canada, in the determination of the causes of people's death. It reveals that convictions of Smith destroyed lives and families as some of them turned out to be...
- Trial date set for Body Politic. // Body Politic;Sep78, Issue 46, p8
Reports on the trial date set for "Pink Triangle Press" and "The Body Politic" defendants Gerald Hannon, Ed Jackson, and Ken Popert on charges related to the distribution of obscene material against the press and its directors in 1978. Comparison between trial by summary conviction and trial by...
- Rengan Rajaratnam Pays $841,000 to Settle Civil Case. // India -- West;10/31/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 50, pA33
No abstract available.
- The Nonissue. Kosterlitz, Julie // National Journal;7/17/2004, Vol. 36 Issue 29, p2240
Discusses the position of U.S. President George W. Bush and 2004 presidential candidate John Kerry on budget deficit. Forecast of economist Bruce Bartlett on the effects of budget deficit on the economy of the country; Actions that will be taken by Bush to reduce the deficit; Views of...
- Police officers receive eight-month sentence. Barnsley, Paul // Saskatchewan Sage;Jan2002, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the conviction of Saskatoon police officers in Saskatchewan. Decision of Saskatchewan court on the officers Munson and Hatchen; Application of the officers for a conditional sentence; Amount of claim in damages.
- Online courses ease learning process for industry. Greenberg, Lisa // Aftermarket Business;Nov2002, Vol. 112 Issue 11, p12
Reports on the use of online courses for the learning process in automotive aftermarket industry in Midland, Michigan. Improvement of the leadership skills of employees; Completion of the coursework in the Internet; Courses offered in the program. INSET: Full course load.
- Court Upholds Sabhnanis' Forced Labor Conviction. Neumeister, Larry // India -- West;4/9/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 20, pA18
The article reports on the upholding of a federal appeals court on the convictions of a suburban couple in New York who were accused of enslaving two Indonesian housekeepers.