- Furniture contributes to CPI fall. // Cabinet Maker;3/26/2010, Issue 5680, p9
The article reports that furniture and household goods have contributed to the decline in the month on month Consumer Price Index (CPI) rate in February 2009.
- Bentley steers into the furniture market. // Cabinet Maker;10/11/2013, Issue 5856, p12
The article reports on the debut collection of furniture called Bentley Home by luxury car brand Bentley which will include veneer panelling and signature quilted diamond patterns.
- Bentley opens the throttle on recruitment drive. // Manufacturer;Mar2015, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p52
The article cites the announcement of automotive manufacturer Bentley Motors about its need to recruit 300 new professional and technical staff in 2015 as part of its investment into its headquarters in Crewe, England which also included the construction of a new research and development centre.
- Petrol fuels furniture price rises. // Cabinet Maker;12/21/2007, Issue 5569, p5
The article reports on the factors contributing to the inflation of the furniture industry in Great Britain. National Statistics showed that the annual rate of consumer price index inflation was static at 2.1% last month, just above the Government's target of 2%. National Statistics also added...
- Inflation continues to fall, furniture follows suit. // Cabinet Maker;3/23/2012, Issue 5780, p10
The article reports on the data from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) of Great Britain, which revealed that the Consumer Price Index for the furniture industry in February 2012 have declined from 3.6% in January 2012 to 3.4%, while the Retail Prices Index decline from 3.9% to 3.7%.
- THE KNOWLEDGE. // Cabinet Maker;7/12/2013, Issue 5844, p14
Statistics are presented related to the furniture industry in Great Britain which include the consumer price index (CPI) for May 2013, the national average asking price of a property, and the total gross mortgage lending in May 2013.
- Furniture inflation slows down. // Cabinet Maker;5/6/2011, Issue 5736, p10
The article reports on the British Retail Consortium (BRC)-Nielsen Shop Price Index in Great Britain which showed that annual inflation in the furniture and furnishings category slowed to 0.9% in April 2011 from 1.8% in March 2011.
- BENTLEY CAREER DAY DRIVES UP EXPERIENCED PIPELINE. // Recruiter;Apr2015, p5
The article offers information on a recruitment day held by luxury car manufacturer Bentley, in line with the launching of its Bentayga vehicle, which aims to attract talents particularly creak and rattle engineers.
- Inflation in Irish furniture sector down. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2012, Issue 5800, p10
The article talks about consumer price indexes of Irish furniture products which fell by 2.4 percent in 2012 as compared to 2011.