First Commercial Liberty Deal Nears Completion
- Liberty Board OKs Notes to Keep Power Plant Project Alive. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/15/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31841, p3
Reveals that New York City-based Liberty Development Corp. voted to sell taxable variable-rate revenue notes ahead of tax-exempt, long term Liberty bonds. Terms of the deal.
- N.Y. Agency to Vote on Granting Silverstein $1.67B in liberty Bonds. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/16/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32280, p3
The article reports that Liberty Development Corp. (LDC) in New York is planning to vote in few weeks on providing $1.67 billion of Liberty bonds to World Trade Center leaseholder Larry Silverstein. This was revealed by LDC chairman Charles Gargano yesterday. On Wednesday, New York Governor...
- Midtown Marketing. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;6/28/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33340, p1
The article reports on the plan of New York Liberty Development Corp. to issue 650 million dollars of refunding Liberty bonds on behalf of Bank of America Merrill Lynch and the Durst Organization, owners of the Midtown Manhattan office tower One Bryant Park in New York City. It notes that the...
- Big Deals Planned From Both Coasts as L.A., N.Y. Set Sales. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;6/28/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33340, p7
The article offers updates related to bond market in California and New York. California's Bay Area Toll Authority taxable Build America Bonds (BABs) has been sold for 1.5 billion dollars. New York Liberty Development Corp. is planning to issue Liberty bonds on behalf of the Bank of America...
- N.Y. Libert Board Likely to Green-Light $600M Power Deal. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31778, p3
Reports that the New York's Liberty Development Corp. was expected to give preliminary approval to the sale of Liberty bonds. Finance of a megawatt power plant in New York City; Declaration of intent made by the Liberty Development Corp.; Finalization of the financing.
- Voters will decide fate of popular environmental bond act. Turner, Brad // Westchester County Business Journal;10/28/96, Vol. 35 Issue 44, p5
Reports on New York State Governor George Pataki's proposed environmental bond, the Clean Air/Clean Water Bond Act of 1996. Wide support for the bond from Republicans, Democrats, labor unions, environmental groups and the business community; Dependence of the passage of the bill on the November...
- Pataki revises budget reform plan to curb debt practices. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;01/11/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30805, p3
Reports on New York Governor George Pataki's revision of a budget reform plan. Curbing of debt practices of the state; Use of the payments from the tobacco settlement.
- Nassau Gets a Safety Net. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;05/10/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30888, p1
Reports on New York Governor George Pataki's plan to restructure Nassau County, New York's 220 million dollars debt. Reissuance of the bonds through a temporary oversight board; Details of the payment plan.
- N.Y. Liberty Development Corp. Approves $1.8 Billion WTC Bonds. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;10/7/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34190, p1
The New York Liberty Development Corp. board Monday approved selling $1.78 billion in mostly tax-exempt bonds to complete 3 World Trade Center.