- State and Local Government Series Rates. // Bond Buyer;12/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31285, p35
Presents data pertaining to rates of state and local government series bonds.
- State and Local Government Series Rates . // Bond Buyer;10/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31252, p40
Presents statistics on series rates of the U.S. treasury bonds as of October 26, 2001. Average series rate of the bonds for the three months prior to October 2001; Series rate of the bonds for the year 2000; Bond rate for 10 years prior to 2001 as of October 24, 2001.
- General Obligation Bond Prices for January 18, 2002 . // Bond Buyer;1/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31308, p41
Presents general obligation bond prices for January 18, 2002 in the U.S. Intermediate yield on bonds; Long-term yield on bonds; Long-term prices of the bonds.
- Venezuela: Still Liking External Debt In The Near Term. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/24/2011, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p10
This article offers an outlook for the price of the Global 2027 bond issued by the Venezuelan government.
- Wednesday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;6/8/2016, p19
Statistics are given regarding the 10 year government securities including securities prices, municipal bond, and the MuniCenter list.
- Drop in prices linked to rise in GM sales. Patterson, Dean // Bond Buyer;09/04/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30223, p2
Reports on the drop in Treasury security prices on September 3, 1997 in thin range-bond trading, finishing at a 6.95% yield. Bearish news for the market seen in secondary economic reports; Declines posted by bonds and notes; Mixed results of bills.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;9/7/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33378, p33
The article presents statistics on market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, and securities prices in the U.S. in 2010.
- Tuesday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;11/4/2014, p34
The article presents information on bond issues as of November 4, 2014 including the rise in 10-year Government bonds and rise in 30-year Securities prices while the Municipal Bond Index has declined along with 30-Day Visible Competitive Bonds and the MuniCenter List.
- Municipal Prices End Little Changed After FOMC Holds Steady on Rates. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;1/31/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31315, p2
Focuses on changes in municipal bond prices and treasury bond values in the U.S. as of January 30, 2002. Decline in government bond price with rise in gross domestic product; Impact of the decision to keep federal funds rate unchanged on market prices; Analysis of the market situation following...