Middletown, N.J., HA Raised by Moody's
- Housing Debt Falls. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/4/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33642, p7
The article reports on the rating of Moody's Investors Service Inc. which downgraded from A1 to A2 on multifamily housing revenue bonds for the Maple Ridge Apartments projects in Maplewood, Minnesota.
- Housing Downgrade. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;8/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31953, p35
Reports on the decline in the rating of Moody's Investors Service Inc. on the Gloucester County Senior Housing Development Corp. 1994A and Series 1994B mortgage revenue refunding bonds. Increase in rental revenues; Description of the outlook on the bonds; Effect of reserves held by a trustee for...
- Tennessee Housing Agency Begins $192M Deal in Wake of Upgrade. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/06/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31693, p5
Reports that Tennessee Housing Development Agency will take orders from institutions for revenue bonds to refund debt issued in 1993. Amount of revenue bonds; Rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to bonds; Unusual feature of the deal.
- A Housing First: West Virginia Fund Scores Triple-A Rating from Moody's. Vadum, Matthew; Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;06/26/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30920, p3
Reports that the general obligation debt rating of West Virginia Housing Development Fund has been upgraded by Moody's Investors Service. Low-risk profile and strong overall financial position of the housing agency; Upgrade of the agency's housing bond program; Graph on bonds issued by the...
- Bexar Co., Tex., HFCs Lowered by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;10/23/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32492, p2
The article reports on the downgrade of housing revenue bonds for the Nob Hill Apartments Project of Bexar County, Texas Housing Finance Corp. by Moody's Investors Services from Baa3 to Ba1. The move reflects the continued financial deterioration of the apartment project. It is believed that the...
- Texas Housing Bonds Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;04/19/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30874, p2
Reports on Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s upgrading of the rating of Texas Department of Housing & Community Affairs' single-family mortgage revenue bonds. Outlook on the junior bonds; Basis of the upgrade.
- Moody's Drops Ratings on Nebraska Air Force Base Debt. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;4/18/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32860, p5
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has cut the underlying ratings on roughly $110 million of taxable military housing revenue bonds issued for a Nebraska Air Force base. Moody's downgraded to A2 from Aa3 roughly $110 million of taxable housing revenue bonds that were issued...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/30/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32040, p2
The article presents news items related to bond market in the U.S. as of December 30, 2004. Existing home sales rose 2.7% in November to a record seasonally adjusted annual rate of 6.94 million units, the National Association of Realtors announced yesterday. The Treasury auctioned $24 billion of...
- ILLINOIS: Mortgage Bonds Dropped. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/8/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33145, p9
The article reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to downgrade the rating of homeowner mortgage revenue bonds of the Illinois Housing Development Authority (IHDA). Moody's has downgraded the rating from Aa2 to Aa3 on $1 billion of the revenue bonds. It states that the...