Moody's Drops N.Y.C. Tobacco Debt
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/25/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31664, p31
This article presents information related to developments in securities industry across the U.S. as of June 25, 2003. Moody's Investors Service in Illinois, this week knocked down the credit of Victory Health Services by two grades to Baa2 from A3 and warned the troubled organization that it...
- Moody's: Despite Tobacco MSA Turbulence, Ratings Still Apply. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/20/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32406, p5
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has stated that changes in tobacco bond ratings would be permanently affected by reduced Master Settlement Agreement (MSA) payments by tobacco companies in Texas. Under the terms of the MSA, manufacturers that signed the 1998 agreement can...
- Lorain Co., Ohio, Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;3/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31848, p2
Reports that the Moody's Investors Service has assigned rating to Lorain County, Ohio of Series 2004 various-purpose improvement bonds.
- Petersburg, Va., On Moody's Watch. // Bond Buyer;3/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31848, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has assigned an A1 rating to Petersburg, Virginia's general obligation refunding bonds. Credit enhancement provided by the Virginia intercept program; Payment on general obligation debt.
- Moody's Downgrades Deerfield Academy, Citing Debt Levels. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;6/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31656, p39
Moody's Investors Service Inc. on June 11, 2003 downgraded Massachusetts' Deerfield Academy to Aa1 from Aaa in anticipation of the private secondary school's significant increase in debt levels following a 48.5 million dollar bond issue. The offering, which will be sold by the Massachusetts...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31724, p2
Reports developments related to bond market in the U.S. as of September 22, 2003. Downgrading of the bond rating of Windham Community Memorial Hospital by Moody's Investors Service; Rate of the general obligation bonds assigned by Moody's to Manalapan, New Jersey; Result of the survey conducted...
- Moody's Downgrades Cicero, N.Y. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31755, p2
Reports on the declining obligation bond rating of Cicero, New York by Moody's Investor Service Inc. Failure of the town to provide the debt service payment; Inability of Cicero to facilitate the deficiency payment to the trustee; Adequacy of the financial appropriation.
- Miami CRD Revs Raised to Baa1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;6/26/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32410, p2
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the rating on the Miami Community Redevelopment District's revenue bonds to Baa1 from Baa3 in Miami, Florida.
- Moody's Downgrades Carroll County, N.H., GOs. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33355, p2
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to assign an A1 rating with a negative outlook to the general obligation (GO) bonds of Carroll County, New Hampshire.