Hotels Back Tax
- New Loews established with conventional wisdom. Gabriel, Frederick // Crain's New York Business;05/12/97, Vol. 13 Issue 19, p12
Focuses on the extreme lengths to which Jonathan Tisch, president and chief executive of Loews Hotels, would go, in order to clinch a deal. Extremes to which he went to win a contract to build a convention hotel in Miami, Florida; Loews Hotels' strategy to position the company as a convention...
- Meeting the Call. Webber, Sara Perez // Travel Agent;01/28/2002, Vol. 307 Issue 1, p42
Features Jonathan Tisch, chairman and chief executive officer of U.S.-based hotel company Loews Hotels as of January 28, 2002. Career background; Achievements; Leadership role in the hotel industry following the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.
- Talking Up America with Loews Hotels' Jonathan Tisch. Bush, Melinda // Lodging Hospitality;5/15/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p64
This article presents an interview with Jonathan Tisch, chairman/CEO of Loews Hotels, regarding several achievements of the Travel Business Roundtable (TBR) within the U.S. hospitality industry. Following Sept. 11, 2001, U.S. travel and tourism experienced a number of setbacks, including the...
- Breaking out of turnover territory. Luxenberg, Stan // Crain's New York Business;11/17/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p24
The article offers information on the way Loews Regency Hotel deals with its employees. It is stated that retaining staff is a difficult task but Loews has held on to half of its 320 workers for at least a decade. It is reported that Loews Hotels' chief executive Jonathan Tisch is known in the...
- We Believe: Jonathan Tisch's Collaborative Approach to Business and Communications. Stateman, Alison // Public Relations Strategist;Fall2005, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p54
The article presents an interview with Jonathan Tisch, chairman and chief executive officer of Loews Hotels, regarding the collaborative approach to business. Topics discussed include: how creative and community oriented partnerships lead to business success; the barriers to getting business...
- Share the Wealth. Goins, Liesa // Men's Health;Nov2004, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p78
Presents advice from Jonathan Tisch, CEO of Loews Hotels, on choosing a business partner. Tips for finding a common interest; Way of addressing weaknesses; Importance of having respect from all levels of an organization.
- TISCH GETS REAL ON TV. // Lodging Hospitality;3/1/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p16
Reports on the reality TV program starring Loews Hotels Chief Executive Jonathan Tisch. Hotel uniforms donned by Tisch in the segment; Comments from Tisch; Most difficult job for Tisch.
- Early fleeing fee. // Travel Agent;5/27/96, Vol. 281 Issue 1, p2
Reports on Loews Hotels' testing of a $50 early departure charge at the Loews Annapolis Hotel in Maryland and the Loews L'Enfant Plaza Hotel in Washington, D.C.
- LOEWS BOWS IN CHICAGO. // Business Traveler;Apr2015, p8
The article reports on the introduction of hospitality company Loews Hotels Inc.'s Loews Chicago Hotel in Chicago, Illinois in 2015 and mentions that its amenities include a luxury spa and a fitness center.
- Loews Atlanta Hotel. // AirGuide Online.com;4/5/2010, p6
The article reports on the new-build hotel opening of the Loews Atlanta Hotel , a local mixed-used development, by Loews Hotels Inc. located in the heart of Midtown Atlanta, Georgia.