Maryland Agency Readies $657M for Health, Higher Ed
- Maryland Agency Selling $100 Million for Johns Hopkins. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/4/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31712, p33
Reports on plans of the Maryland Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority to issue $100 million of revenue bonds on behalf of the Baltimore, Maryland based John Hopkins Hospital. Assessment of credit ratings of bonds; Information on the underwriter, financial advisor and the bond counsel.
- Johns Hopkins Deal. Neuman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32065, p37
The article reports that the Maryland Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority is planning a US$75 million revenue bond issue on behalf of Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland.
- Univ. of Maryland Medical System Outlook Raised. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32223, p27
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has revised its outlook on the University of Maryland Medical System Corp. to positive from stable and assigned an A3 rating to revenue bonds that the system plans to issue in a negotiated sale in Maryland. Upgrade of the system's outstanding debt by...
- Fitch Hits $22.8 Million of Maryland Health Bonds With Downgrade to BBB. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/10/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31944, p4
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has hit $22.8 million of Maryland health bonds with downgrade to BBB. Maryland Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority revenue bonds issued on behalf of the Montgomery General Hospital; Assessment made by Fitch credit analysts James Gilliland and Joe...
- IRS Audits Carroll County, Md., General Hospital Bonds. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;8/10/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32689, p5
The article reports on the audit made by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) with the Maryland Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority for the Carroll County General Hospital in Carroll County, Maryland. An audit-opening letter was sent by the IRS to the authority, stating its...
- Market Post: Working Through New Issues; Muni Yields Rise. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;1/23/2015, Issue F304, p1
The municipal bond market on Thursday is working off the heavy supply that hit the screens on Wednesday when close to $5 billion of new issues were priced.
- MARYLAND: Hopkins Health Selling $182M. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;10/1/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32724, p9
The article reports on the AA-minus rating and stable outlook assigned by Fitch Ratings Ltd. to the multi-million dollar bonds of the Maryland Health and Higher Education Facility Authority. The bonds are planned to be issued on behalf of Johns Hopkins Health System Corp. (JHHS) where the...
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31255, p43
Provides information on bond rates of municipal markets and currency prices in the U.S. as of October 31, 2001. Statistics on bond rates and currency prices.
- Bond Buyer Indexes. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p40
Presents charts providing information on the U.S. weekly average municipal bond yields of 2001, monthwise. Revenue bond ratings.