Connecticut GOs, California's Kaiser Deal Top the Charts
- Chicago Eyes Bond Sales for O'Hare, Midway Airports. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31986, p48
Reports on the plan of Chicago, Illinois to sell revenue bonds for O'Hare International and Midway airports. Examination of the authorization to sell by the City Council's Finance Committee; Selection of UBS Financial Services Inc. by the city as the book-runner on the O'Hare deal; Intention of...
- Muni Yields Rise 10-12 Basis Points; UBS Prices $480M Pennsylvania Deal. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;8/01/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31690, p2
Reports that municipal bond yields in the United States rose by 10 to 12 basis points on July 31, 2003. Increase of 0.9 percent in the second quarter employment cost index; Details on the pricing and repricing of Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission revenue bonds by the provider of financial...
- UBS Will Be Book-Runner on Wisconsin's $1.3B Pension Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/05/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31692, p3
Reports on the selection of UBS Financial Services Inc. by Wisconsin administration to serve as book-runner on its upcoming sale of taxable pension revenue bonds. Purpose of the sale; Criteria for selection of UBS Financial Services Inc.; Selection made for other services by the state...
- UBS Likely to Be Named Underwriter for B.C. Stadium Deal. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31982, p7
Reports on UBS Financial Services Inc.'s bid for the lead underwriting role in Washington, D.C.'s $410 million baseball stadium bond transaction. UBS Financia's preparatory work on the deal; Bond law firms under contract with the city; Ratings of bonds in the negotiated deal.
- UBS Ready to Price $75M Deal for South Carolina Medical Center. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/5/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32292, p4
This article presents information on the introduction of a $75 million deal for the Tuomey Medical Center in Sumter, South Carolina by UBS Financial Services Inc. The bonds would be sold by the South Carolina Jobs-Economic Development Authority. These bonds would mature from the year 2006...
- South Carolina District Latest to Try Installment-Purchase Bonds. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/3/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32003, p7
The article reports on the selling of installment-purchase revenue bonds worth 68 million dollars through a nonprofit corporation by the Lancaster County School District in South Carolina. UBS Financial Services Inc. is the book-runner for the deal. By selling the bonds, the district avoids...
- Space-Hungry Shippers Send Port of Tacoma to Market. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;4/2/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31855, p32
Reports that the Port of Tacoma, Washington, plans to issue a bond deal. Details of the proposed bond; Appointment of UBS Financial Services Inc. as lead manager of the bond deal; Ratings received by the port's revenue bonds.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;8/5/2014, p2
The article reports on the results of competitive sales of obligation bonds in Connecticut in 2014. Topics covered include information on the winning bid for obligation bonds as well as managers of the bonds. Also mentioned are other bidders for bonds including finance firms UBS Financial...
- MWAA Plans $220 Million Refunding Sale. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/6/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31942, p44
Reports that the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority plans to refund outstanding hedged bonds. Role of UBS Financial Services Inc. in the refunding process; Ratings given by Fitch Rating and Standard & Poor's; Financial advisers for the refunding.