With Tenant Vote, New York HFA's Co-op City Bond Plan Moves Ahead
- N.Y. HFA Plans Refundings, New Money Housing Bonds. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31805, p4
Reports on the planned refundings of the Housing Finance Agency for the money housing bonds in New York. Cost of the refundings; Sale of the tax-exempt Liberty bonds in the state; Factors considered for the refunding deals.
- N.Y. Authority secures solid ratings for nursing homes. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;08/12/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30455, p3
Discloses that the New York State Housing Finance Authority has won investment-grade ratings for 49 nursing homes participating in a joint $190 million refunding. Senior manager and backer of the bonds; Features of the pooled structure; Importance of managed care issues to nursing homes.
- Finance agency breaks ground on local project. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;4/3/95, Vol. 6 Issue 24, p22
Reports on the participation of New York State Housing Finance Agency in the groundbreaking of Phase One of Loosestrife Field Apartments in the Village of Montgomery on March 27, 1995 in Hudson Valley, New York.
- Liberty Bonds Sought for Another Downtown Manhattan Project. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/10/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31589, p3
Focuses on a multi-million dollar Liberty bond sale that is being considered by the New York State Housing Finance Agency to finance a multifamily residential rental project in lower Manhattan, New York. Statistics regarding allocation of residential apartments among various income groups;...
- N.Y. Housing Agency Sets $340 Million Liberty Bond Deal. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;8/9/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31446, p3
Reports the approval of the New York Housing Finance Agency on a Liberty bond deal. Terms of the bond deal; Aim to develop the area around the site of the World Trade Center; Amount of the deal.
- Brooklyn Housing Deal Could Be Pricey. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;9/15/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32961, p1
The article reports on the sale of a 5,881 unit affordable housing complex in Brooklyn, New York City. It is stated that the housing could bring hundreds of millions of dollars of bonds to the market by the end of 2008. The four finalists are encouraged to submit a bid by September 25, 2008 and...
- N.Y. housing deal forms lion's share of northeast issuance. Demenchuk, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/10/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30270, p33
Provides information on the United States Northeast issuance and the municipal market. 1997 nationwide total issuance; Issuance of the revenue bonds by the New York State Housing Finance Agency.
- Building Homes With Bonds: New York Comes to Market. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;04/12/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31117, p44
Reports on the bond issues of the New York State Housing Finance Agency. Structure of the bonds; Demand for housing units in New York City.
- Municipal Bond Prices Finish Firm; Merrill Lynch Wins $119M S.F. Loan (96%). Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;4/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31363, p2
Reports on the plans of Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. to acquire the general obligation refunding bonds of J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. at low interest cost in San Francisco, California. Yields offer for serial bonds; Prices of serial bonds; Value of bonds issued.