Munis Weaken in Lackluster Session; Retail Starts on $243M of N.Y. SRFs
- Muni Yields Unchanged, tone Firm As Pre-Holiday Week Ends Early. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;5/27/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31643, p2
This article reports that while the underlying tone in the municipal bond market in the U.S. remained firm, yields were unchanged on May 23, 2003 as trading slowed down ahead of the Memorial Day weekend. Long-term bonds continued to benefit from expectations that the economy would remain weak...
- New York State Pricing $475M of Green Bonds. Coen, Andrew // Bond Buyer;7/21/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34346, p1
The New York State Environmental Facilities Corp. (NYSEFC) is set to issue $475.1 million in green bonds for clean water and drinking water projects throughout the Empire State.
- Bach to Liberty for MTA? Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32260, p1
Reports on the plan of the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) to pay off taxable debt with tax-exempt bonds under provisions of the federal Liberty Bond Act. Identification of J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. as the proponent of the transaction; Statement of MTA finance director...
- Municipals Weaken in the Wake Of 'Sloppy' $14B Treasury Auction. Curran, Bill; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;2/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32069, p2
Reports on the status of municipal bonds for the February 10, 2005 bond trading in the U.S. Impact of the U.S. Department of the Treasury auction on the prices of bonds; Gains of J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. during the trading; Performance of the Treasury and tax-exempt market.
- Whitney Point gets $1.8M in state funding for drinking water. // Business Journal (Central New York);4/12/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p24
Reports on the funding received by the Village of Whitney Point from the New York State Environmental Facilities Corp. for a drinking-water project. Remarks from Whitney Point Mayor Gerald Whitehead on the project; Features of the project; Type of project funded under the Drinking Water State...
- New York State Pricing $475M of Green Bonds. Coen, Andrew // Bondbuyer.com;7/20/2015, p19
The article reports on the plan of the New York State Environmental Facilities Corp. (NYSEFC) to issue 475.1 million dollars worth of green bonds intended for clean water and drinking water projects across the state in July and August 2015.
- Freedom and terror. Kavanaugh, John // America;9/26/1998, Vol. 179 Issue 8, p19
Comments on the bombing attacks of Arab terrorists against the United States. Details on the `60 Minutes' television program that featured Charles Wilson, a former Democratic Representative from Texas; Background information on Osama bin Laden, said to be linked with the attacks; How bin Laden...
- Between the Piffers and the Balochis. Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;5/4/2011, p2
A photograph of a signboard on the hillside of Abbottabad, Pakistan which houses the two regiments of the Pakistani Army and where Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was found and killed by the U.S special forces is presented.
- Bin Laden: Death by Verb. Greco, Emily Schwartz // Foreign Policy in Focus;5/15/2011, p1
This article questions whether the U.S. government committed a crime by killing terrorist leader Osama bin Laden.