Cranbrook EC, Mich., Cut to Aa3 by Moody's
- NEW YORK: Moody's Upgrades Skidmore. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;11/5/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32748, p9
The article reports on a bond rating of Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, New York assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. The credit rating agency upgraded Skidmore College to A1 from A2 with a stable outlook. According to the agency, the institute benefits from a healthy student market...
- Queen Creek USD 95, Ariz., Upgraded to Aa3 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;2/26/2015, p25
The article reports on the Aa3 rating given by credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service as of February 2015 to Queen Creek Unified School District No 95 school improvement bonds, Projects of 2010 and 2014, Series, 2015 and refunding bonds, Series 2015.
- A Balanced Budget for California Is No Pipe Dream, Moody's Says. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/13/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32585, p36
The article reports on the possibility that California can actually deliver the balanced fiscal 2008 budget as promised by Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, according to a comment that Moody's Investors Service Inc. announced. When the governor announced the $103.1 billion general fund spending...
- Calif. Budget Woes Spark Downgrade Warning. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/23/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33047, p1
The article reports on the warning of Moody's Investors Service regarding the possible downgrade of bond issuer ratings in California. It states that Moody's put the state's $57 billion of A1-rated general obligation bonds on watch for a low rating due to the state lawmaker's failure to resolve...
- Moody's Puts North Carolina Triple-A GO Rating on Watch List Over $1.1B Deficit. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/25/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31373, p3
Reports the inclusion of North Carolina in general obligation bond rating on watch list for possible downgrade by Moody's Investors Service. Problems on budget shortfall of the state; Preparation of the state in selling variable-rate bonds; Presence of weak tax collections.
- Placentia-Yorba Linda USD Downgraded to Aa3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;10/11/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F340, p1
The article focuses on downgrade of the Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified School District's bond ratings from Aa3 to Aa2 by Moody's Investors Inc. The article mentions that these bonds were California's obligation bonds with an outstanding of 281.2 million U.S. dollars (USD). The article further...
- Moody's Says New Taxes Pose Long-Term Risks to Pa. Schools. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;08/07/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30948, p1
Reports on Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s issuance of a report citing long-term credit rating of Pennsylvania school districts. Adoption of a law that replaces property taxes with revenue from the earned income tax; Initiation of an Act 50 referendum.
- Peoria, Ariz., schools win Moody's upgrade. // Bond Buyer;11/15/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30768, p2
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's rating on the Peoria, Arizona Unified School District's school improvement bonds, series 1999.
- DeKalb, Kane Co. CUSD 427, Ill., Downgraded to A1 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;4/2/2015, p1
Moody's Investors Service said it has downgraded DeKalb & Kane County Community Unit School District 427 (Sycamore), Ill.'s general obligation rating to A1 from Aa3.