Leesburg Med Center Downgraded by Moody's
- Moody's Downgrades MaineGeneral Medical Center to Junk. Slavin, Robert // Bondbuyer.com;9/19/2013, p33
The article reports that the bond credit rating of MaineGeneral Medical Center was downgraded by financial services provider Moody's Investors Service to Ba1. It mentions that the move was made due to its poor cash flow and gradual revenue growth induced by cuts in Medicaid and Medicare....
- Adventist Gets LOC Upgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/10/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32916, p9
The article reports that the Adventist Health System-Sunbelt Obligated Group in the U.S. has won a trio of rating upgrades from Moody's Investors Service Inc. and from SunTrust Bank Inc on three series of bonds. Moody's upgraded the company's long-term rating to Aa2 from A1 on its Series 2007C...
- Jackson Hospital, Fla., On Negative Watch. // Bond Buyer;2/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32071, p2
Reports that Moody's Investor Service Inc. is placing the A3 rating on Jackson Memorial Hospital's outstanding debt on watch list for possible downgrade in Florida. List of hospital's bonds which will affected for the possible downgrade; Initiation of financing for the hospital; Issuance of the...
- Bond quality stable. J.A. // AHA News;1/22/96, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p2
Reports on the results of the 1995 Moody's Investors Service review of Ohio's hospital-revenue bonds.
- Blessing Hospital, Ill., Bonds Cut by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;10/21/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30752, p2
Reports on the rating given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to bonds that will be issued by Blessing Hospital in Illinois.
- MINNESOTA: At Last, a New Hospital. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/16/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32630, p9
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to assign an initial rating of A3 to Maple Grove Hospital with its first-time sale of $150 million of new-money bonds in Minnesota. According to the article, the proceeds of the bond will finance the construction of a new 90-bed...
- Moody's confirms bond ratings for 12 Ala. hospitals. // Modern Healthcare;10/24/94, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p70
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's review and confirmation of 12 Alabama hospital bond ratings affecting $360 million of debt. Confirmations' reflection of stable markets; Expected decline in profitability in 1995.
- Louisiana Hospital's Bonds Junked. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/1/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34370, p1
West Jefferson Medical Center, La.'s bond ratings were cut three notches to Ba2 due to a "precipitous" downturn in operating performance, Moody's Investors Service said.
- MICHIGAN: Beaumont's Negative Revise. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;11/26/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33012, p9
The article reports on the rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to William Beaumont Hospital in Michigan. After two weeks of downgrading the credit rating of the hospital, Moody's revised the hospital's outlook to negative from stable as it prepares to issue $169 million of revenue...