Lakefront view, cloudy future
- Base housing upgrades set. Parish, Linn // Journal of Business (10756124);8/19/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 17, pA1
Reports on housing upgrades at the Fairchild Air Force Base in Spokane, Washington. Projections on the net number of homes at Fairchild; U.S. Air Force's consideration of having a private builder to develop and remodel homes; Total worth of the project.
- COMMANDERS' RIGHTS in Privatized Housing. Schumann, Ronald G.; Lange, Ian // Reporter;Winter2010, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p22
The article reports on the legal strings attached with privatized housing developments on military installations in the U.S. It is said that there are some questions pertaining to commanders' rights in private housing. In order not to impair the commander's authority with regard to the health...
- A Base for John Bull. // Time;8/10/1953, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p24
The article reports that the British government has signed a rental agreement for a new military base in Libya after Egypt indicated that it will not renew the rental deal for the British military base in Sues Canal.
- US reaches lease deal with Djibouti on sole African base. Sink, Justin // Hill;5/6/2014, Vol. 21 Issue 54, p14
The article informs about the long-term lease signed by the U.S. with the government of Djinouti which will allow regular operations from the Camp Lemonnier, a French Foreign Legion base in Africa.
- Tanker Lease Agreement Nears, As Does Congressional Scrutiny. Wall, Robert // Aviation Week & Space Technology;8/5/2002, Vol. 157 Issue 6, p26
Reports the resolution of the tanker lease agreement between Boeing and the U.S. Air Force. Discussion on insurance costs; Assessment of the termination liability terms; Need for congressional approval.
- Chapter 15: Understanding Life in the Air Force. Daley, James G. // Social Work Practice in the Military;1999, p245
Chapter 15 of the book "Social Work Practice in the Military" is presented. It provides information on the lives of soldiers inside the U.S. Air Force. A base of the Air Force is a combination of social community and organizational hub. Most of them have family housing, always separated by rank...
- More airmen may live off base. Lopez, Todd // Airman;Mar2004, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p8
Reports on the possibility that more U.S. airmen could move off base in the future because of a change in how the U.S. Air Force figures unaccompanied housing requirements. Call for fewer dorminatory rooms; Air Force's need to provide dormitory housing for unaccompanied E-1s through E-3s and...
- Regulations on Public Security Management of Rented and Leased Housing. // Chinese Law & Government;May/Jun2001, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p101
Presents the texts of the 'Regulations on Public Security Management of Rented and Leased Housing' issued in China. Objective of the regulations; Role of Public security organs in implementing the regulations; Pubic security responsibilities of housing lessors and lessees.
- Program Bridges Housing Gap for G.I. Families. Aguirre, David // San Diego Business Journal;9/30/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p19
Reports the implementation of the Military Family Housing Rental Partnership Program in San Diego, California. Shortage of available government housing; Derivation of market rental rate for non-military personnel; Benefits of the program.