Air Force edition of Monopoly hits base exchange shelves
- New LTL procedure for AAFES. // Business Credit;Nov/Dec94, Vol. 96 Issue 10, p43
Reports on the changes in the Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) payment procedures of the United States Army and Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES) for freight-on-board (FOB) origin shipments to several AAFES distribution centers. AAFES' payment of LTL carriers; Reasons for the changes; Contact...
- AAFES changes computer policies. // Airman;Sep98, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p13
Reports on changes in the computer policies implemented by the United States Army and Air Force Exchange Service. Shortening of the layaway period from 60 to 30 days; Move to deal with the volatility of the computer market.
- Environmental Law. // Reporter;Sep99, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p14
Answers some of the most common questions about the United States Army and Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES). Construction projects; Requirements for underground storage tanks; Environmental permits required for projects.
- Manhattan Bagel opens first of several units on military bases. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/08/97, Vol. 31 Issue 36, p29
Reports on the opening of the US Army-Air Force Exchange Service's Manhattan Bagel outlet at the Fort Irwin army base in California.
- AAFES campaign reminds personnel: Think before you shrink. TROY, MIKE // Retailing Today;4/28/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p4
The article reports on the campaign of the Army and Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES) in reporting shoplifting activities in U.S. retail stores.
- ARMY SIGNAL COMMAND REDESIGNATES TO NETWORK ENTERPRISE TECHNOLOGY COMMAND/9TH ARMY SIGNAL COMMAND. // Army Communicator;Winter2002, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p41
The article offers information on the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command/9th Army Signal Command (NETCOM/9th ASC) effective October 1, 2002.
- EXCHANGES INTRODUCE FIRST-EVER NAME BRAND SUPPLEMENT. // Soldiers;Apr2007, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p45
The article reports on the introduction of the "2007 Name Brand Supplement" catalog by the U.S. Army & Air Force Exchange Service. It says that the 30-page catalog is filled with top-brand electronics, sporting goods, giftware, toys and much more. It adds that the new catalog will also include a...
- AAFES Sets Up Soldier Shopping Network. Del Franco, Mark // Catalog Age;Feb2002, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p6
Introduces the soldier shopping network through notebook computers by the Army and Air Force Exchange Services (AAFES) in the United States. Payment through commercial credit cards or Military Star Card; Types of product offered; Brief history of AAFES.
- ACRONYMS AND DEFINITIONS. // SIGIR Quarterly Report to Congress;7/30/2011, p157
The article lists several acronyms and definitions used in the report of Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction (SIGIR) which include the U.S. Army and Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES), Chief of Mission (COM) and Embassy Branch Office (EBO).