Live from Iraq, it's AFN
- U.S. International Broadcasting: Management of Middle East Broadcasting Services Could Be Improved: GAO-06-762. // GAO Reports;9/5/2006, p1
The Broadcasting Board of Governors' (BBG) broadcasting services, Radio Sawa, and the Alhurra satellite television networks--collectively known as the Middle East Broadcasting Networks, Inc. (MBN)--currently aim to reach Arabic speakers in 19 countries and areas throughout the Middle East. ...
- STATION SALES SCOREGARD. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/18/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 42, p42
Presents a tabular representation of television and radio station sales in the U.S. as of October 13, 2004.
- B&C INDICES. // Broadcasting & Cable;2/9/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 6, p6
Presents data on broadcasting and cable indices in the U.S. for the week of January 26 to February 5, 2004. Broadcast television (TV)) groups; Cable TV; Radio.
- KNBC tops Golden Mike nods. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;1/27/2004, Vol. 382 Issue 16, p54
KNBC-TV Los Angeles took home the top newscast prizes Saturday at the 54th annual Golden Mike Awards honoring Southern California radio and TV news outlets. KNBC also was recognized for live coverage of a breaking news story for its coverage of last year's train derailment in Commerce,...
- In TV it's here today, gone tomorrow. Cohen, David // St. Louis Journalism Review;Feb2000, Vol. 30 Issue 223, p7
Describes the dynamic nature of the television and radio broadcasting industries in Saint Louis, Missouri. Recognition of St. Louis as one of the leading television markets in the United States; Economic and marketing problems associated with St. Louis' broadcasting market; Lesser emphasis on...
- BRIEFS. // TVB Europe;Sep2000, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p24
Presents issues related to broadcasting as of September 2000. Features of the Aysis Air digital broadcast console from SSL; Audio equipment bought by RAI; Description of the D950 M2 digital console from Studer.
- B&C INDICES. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/14/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 15, p3
Presents indices relating to the U.S. broadcasting and cable industries as of April 14, 2003. Increase in shares of radio broadcasting industries for the week ending April 14, 2003; Companies which had bad week; Companies which had good week.
- News Roundup. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;4/10/2001, Vol. 367 Issue 40, p53
Reports on developments concerning the international television and radio broadcasting industry as of April 10, 2001. Inclusion of Singapore Press Holdings' expansion into radio by acquiring a stake in Union Works; Program commissions created by BBC Entertainment, the British public...
- Incomplete cast for RRTV council; DostÃ¡l sets sights on Nova. Dragomir, Marius // Prague Business Journal;5/5/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 17, p5
Reports on the failure of lawmakers to elect members of the Czech Republic's Radio & Television Broadcasting Council after the dismissal of the entire council in April 2003. Number of council members elected; Reasons for the council dismissals; Response of members of the radio and television...