One Hospital's Experience With a CCRN Drive
- My California Adventure. PICKERING, B. CAROLE // Stanford Nurse;Spring2013, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p18
No abstract available.
- EMC ACUTE CARE SHIFT REPORT. // ED Nursing;Apr2009 Supplement, p1
The article presents a medical information sheet for Acute Care Shift Report.
- Where hospitals will get ICU nurses. Mattera, Marianne Dekker // RN;Sep85, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p104
Focuses on the shortage of critical care nurses in the U.S. and the actions taken by hospitals to address the situation. Indications of the need for nursing care; Nurse recruitment strategy of hospitals; Status of hospitals with personnel needs.
- With Change Comes Perfection. Rauen, Carol; Hinkle, Carol; Baker, Pat; Beth Flynn Makic, Mary // Critical Care Nurse;Aug2013, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p68
An American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) Certification Test on critical-care practices and progressive care nursing is presented.
- Certification Test Prep. // Critical Care Nurse;Apr2014, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p69
A quiz designed to help one prepare for an American Association of Critical-Care Nurses certification test is presented.
- Don't let the machines turn you off! Lingley-Savas, Carol // RN;Dec75, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p137
Focuses on the orientation of nurses at the intensive care unit and critical care unit of Brookdale Hospital in Brooklyn, New York City in order to give them confidence around the machines being used in the hospital. Importance of problem-oriented record; Improvements of the nurses role with...
- Redesigning Through Operations Excellence/Lean Six Sigma. Catanzaro, Michael; Daigle, Robert; Collins-Heon, Caitlin // Executive Housekeeping Today;Nov2013, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p14
The article offers information on Wentworth-Douglass Hospital (WDH), a 178-bed licensed hospital situated in Dover, New Hampshire. It informs that it is one of the largest acute care hospitals in the Seacoast Region of New Hampshire and southern Maine. It further highlights about Environmental...
- CNE/CME questions. // ED Management;Feb2010, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p23
A quiz concerning emergency department (ED) nursing care is presented.
- Intensive Care, Learn from Nurses. Shin-Chun Chen // Tzu Chi Nursing Journal;Oct2014, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p10
No abstract available.