SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY
- SHARE WATCH. // Electronics Weekly;5/12/2004, Issue 2146, p18
Shares of 63 listed companies are monitored on a weekly basis after the close of trading on Wednesday. The EW Index was factored to 100 on August 26, 1998 and includes all firms covered by Share watch. Densitron made a statement concerning its 25 percent investment in VBest Electronics, due to...
- Why shares are it. Stammer, Don // BRW;1/20/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p24
Reports on share prices in Australia as of January 2005. Return on investment on shares in 2004; Effects of corporate profits on stock market.
- MONITORED LIST. // Dow Theory Forecasts;8/8/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 32, p9
Reports on developments concerning investment ratings and other key data on 175 monitored stocks. Basis for rating the stocks; Selection of top picks for 12-month gains. Description of buys and long-term buys that are high-quality issues expected to outperform over the next 24 to 48 months.
- Basics Of Investing. Lindeman, Harvie // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);11/15/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p9
The article discusses the basic concepts needed for investing in small or even multinational corporations. Putting investments for the intermediate term and the long term makes it significant to consider the advantages and disadvantages of any prospective investments. In considering stock...
- FOREIGN STOCKS TRADING IN THE U.S. // Dow Theory Forecasts;7/18/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 29, p1
Discusses key issues concerning foreign stocks trading in the U.S. in 2005. Country of incorporation; Sector; Implications on stocks and investments.
- STOCK. Oglesby, Darren Wayne // Concise Encyclopedia of Investing;2007, p66
A definition of the term "stock" is presented. Representing a share of ownership in a business and a claim on the proportional share in the corporation's assets and gains, a stock is determined by the number of shares a shareholder possess divided by the total number of outstanding shares. It is...
- WEEKLY COMMENT PUERTO RICO STOCKS. // Caribbean Business;7/8/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 29, p10
Reports on developments concerning Puerto Rico stocks for the week of July 8, 2004. Internal and external factors affecting stock prices; Gainers and losers.
- The Wolf Pack Theory. Beckman, Bob // Accountancy;Nov74, Vol. 85 Issue 975, p72
The article explains that relative strength analysis, related to the Dines Wolf Pack Theory, should help the investor chose the shares which are going to lead the market. The theory posits that when a few stocks in a group move in a certain direction, the rest will tend to follow that direction.
- PIPEs Keep the Dollars Flowing. Berg, Joel // njbiz;8/29/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 35, Special Section p28
Provides information on the form of financing called Private Investment in Public Equity (PIPE) which offers companies a way around lagging interest in public stock offerings. Comparison between PIPE deals and a public offering; Companies in New Jersey that had gone through some form of PIPE...