- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 29, p19
Reports on aftermarket performance in the United States as of July 19, 2004. 2004 initial public offering performance; Performance of stock offerings.
- Aftermarket performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/15/99, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p14
Presents information on the aftermarket in the United States as of February 15, 1999. Initial public offering performance in the last 60 days; Performance of recent initial public offerings; Performance of recent stock offerings.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/18/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p48
Presents several charts depicting the aftermarket performance of initial public offering and stock offerings in the markets.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/3/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 42, p35
Offers a look at the aftermarket performance of in the U.S., as of November 2003. Initial public offerings performance; Performance of stock offerings.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/24/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 21, p39
Presents charts and graphs on initial public offerings and stocks in the U.S. as of May 24, 2004. Initial public offering of CrossTex Energy, Jed Oil, Daystar Technologies, and Marchex; Performance of initial public offerings by Animas, Blue Nile and Nuvasive; Performance of selected stock...
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/1/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 17, p13
Several charts are presented that list the initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. including the IPOs Priced, New Filings, and the Coming Out of the Quiet Period.
- Third Market's Block Bonanza. Chapamn, Peter // Traders Magazine;Apr2001, Vol. 14 Issue 181, p31
Discusses the trend of third market boom in the United States. Reasons for the decline of initial public offerings; Advantages of merger activity to off-board trading; Views of Peter DePuzzo of the Cantor Fitzgerald company on the stock market.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/19/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 35, p17
Presents charts and graphs depicting the best and worst performers in initial public offerings in the U.S. as of September 14, 2005. Performance of the offering of VeriFone Holdings Inc.; Offer price of Fusion Telecommunications International; Performance of recent stock offerings.
- Determinants of IPO Subscription in India. Jain, Neeta; Singh, Raj // Vilakshan: The XIMB Journal of Management;Sep2012, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p121
Research studies show that the rate of subscription in IPOs significantly affects pricing of stock. In view of the importance of subscription rate, the present study aims to find out the determinants of the subscription rate in India. In Indian IPO market the investors are divided into three...