- Closed Loans (February 19 - February 26, 2004). // Bank Loan Report;3/1/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p6
Presents key statistics on closed loans in the U.S. for the period of February 19, 2004, to February 26, 2004. Corporations that were issued the syndicated loans; Financial services firms and banks that issued the loans; Maximum and minimum spread for the loans.
- Closed Loans (May 13-May 19, 2005). // Bank Loan Report;5/23/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p11
Presents chart depicting the loan amount, type of loan, use of proceeds and maturity dates of closed loans in the U.S. as of May 2005.
- Mezzanine: focus on the lower middle market. C.M.O. // Private Placement Letter;10/7/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p2
Examines the trend towards mezzanine lending to companies in the lower middle capitalization market.
- Commercial Lending Update. // Treasury & Risk Management;Apr2000, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p54
Provides updates on commercial lending in the United States. Details on deals and pricing in investment-grade, near-investment-grade and leveraged-lending sectors; List of top ten agents for commercial and leveraged loans; Months covered by commercial lending assessment.
- Choosing a Financial Business Partner. Hinton, Renee // San Diego Business Journal;3/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 9, pA29
Provides insights into the establishment of financial business partnership. Choice of a commercial loan lender; Guideline in shopping for a commercial loan; Preparation for an effective commercial loan application.
- Commercial Loan Demand Down Nationally. Mayer-Hohdahl, Alexandra // American Banker;7/31/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 146, p20
Demand for commercial loans was flat or declined in most of the U.S. Federal Reserve Board districts last month and in the first half of this month. In some districts, such as New York, there were clear-cut decreases in commercial loan demand. The Cleveland district reported not only a decline...
- Money Still Cheap -- For Now. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;7/22/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 29, pB2
Offer a look at the condition of the commercial lending market in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Lending rate; Fund rate; Factors influencing the low lending rate.
- Corporate bankers get personal. H. LEE MURPHY // Crain's Chicago Business;6/24/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 25, pSR5
Focuses on business lending in Chicago, Illinois. Campaign of business lenders to manage the wealth of executives; Details on the leverage of corporate banking; Discussion on the succession planning, business valuation and wealth management in the private client service department.
- MOST RECENT US SYNDICATED LEVERAGED LOANS. // High Yield Report;10/6/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 38, p10
Lists the most recent U.S. syndicated leveraged loans as of October 6, 2003.