IPOs IN THE U.S
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/22/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p37
Presents several key statistics on the most recent initial public offering (IPO) activity in the U.S. as of March 17, 2004. Offer dates and prices of IPO stocks; Closing prices on March 17, 2004; Percentage change in stock prices.
- Securities in registration. // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/01/99, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p68
Lists planned offerings that have been registered with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission but have not yet come to market as of March 1, 1999. Equity and debt registrations; Initial public offerings.
- An Introduction to 'Going Public' Sullivan, Brian // Management Review;Dec65, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p39
Focuses on the concept of going public. Definitions of going public; Reasons for going public; Advantages and limitations of going public.
- Conflicts of interest and China's A-share underpricing. Gannon, Gerard; Zhou, Yuwei // International Review of Financial Analysis;Jun2008, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p491
Abstract: The extremely high A-share underpricing in China''s primary market provides us with a very interesting area of empirical research. Previous studies on China''s IPO underpricing have been suggestive, but inconclusive. A significant decline in A-share underpricing is found in 2003...
- Fresh Starts. Korn, Donald Jay // Financial Planning;Feb2002, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p41
Provides an overview of the state of the initial public offering (IPO) market in the U.S. from 2000 to 2002. Companies which gained from their IPO in 2000; Percentage of profitable IPO in 2000; Analysis of the performance of the IPO market in 2001; Outlook for the market for 2002.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;5/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 104, p7
This section offers news briefs related to financing deals including the offering completed by Bavarian Nordic A/S to support the development of its prostate cancer vaccine candidate and the securities purchase agreement signed by Celsion Corp. with institutional investors.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/19/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 20, p20
Presents information on performance of various stock and initial public offerings in the U.S. as of May 19, 2003.
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/7/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 42, p50
The article lists planned new offerings of stocks that have been registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in the past one month, but have not yet come to market. Companies include: Advanced Technology Industries, Carbiz, Comtrix, Deli Solar USA, Hiland Partners, Ladish,...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/26/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 30, p16
Reports on the performance of aftermarket stocks as of July 26, 2004. Performance of initial public offerings; Issuer of stocks; Price of the stocks; Book manager.