- RANK CHANGES. // Dow Theory Forecasts;2/28/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 9, p6
This article informs about rank changes and market updates on the Market Commentary Hotline.
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS. // Daily Variety;3/11/2005, Vol. 286 Issue 53, p5
Presents a chart depicting data on the trading of stocks of various companies in the U.S. entertainment industry. Changes in the value of stocks; Price-earnings ratio; List of companies.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/8/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 34, p33
Presents charts and graphs of stock brokerage and bank stocks, as of September 3, 2003. Ranking by percentage change of stock price over the week-ago level; Price-earning ratio; 52-week high and low; Comparison with the performance of the Standard & Poor's 500 stock price index.
- STOCKS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/23/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p30
Presents tables showing the performance of stocks of companies based in Indiana for the period May 12-18, 2005.
- WEEKLY COMMENT ON PUERTO RICO STOCKS. // Caribbean Business;4/21/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p12
The article comments on the market performance of the Puerto Rico stocks. The week ending April 15, 2005 was not a good week for Puerto Rico bank stocks. The Puerto Rico Stock Index plummeted to 13,155.18 from 13,949.490--a drop of 749.31 points, or 5.1% of its value. In the prior week, the...
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS. // Daily Variety;11/8/2004, Vol. 285 Issue 26, p8
The article presents a chart representing stock prices of various entertainment companies in the U.S. as of November 5, 2004.
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS Tuesday, May 17, 2005. // Daily Variety;5/18/2005, Vol. 287 Issue 34, p5
Reports on the stock performance of several corporations in the entertainment industry of the U.S. on May 17, 2005. Stock prices; Stock market indexes; Price-earnings ratio.
- As many stock prices fall investors can move to CDs. Klein, Ed // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/26/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p8
The article offers information on continued purchase of stocks during low prices of shares. A suggestion from a millionaire investor Hazard Reeves is presented, which is to buy as much as one can when stock drops, that is, to buy low and sell high. Company's profile has been also suggested to be...
- Showbiz 50. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;9/7/2007, Vol. 400 Issue 50, p23
Two charts depicting the U.S. entertainment industry's stock index including the advancers and decliners for companies, their closing price and change for the last trading day for September 6, 2007, are presented.