A Turning Point for Junk
- HIGH YIELD ISSUES IN REGISTRATION. // High Yield Report;6/28/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p8
Presents a chart listing the high yield bond issues in registration in the United States for the week ending June 28, 2003.
- MOST RECENT GLOBAL HIGH YIELD DEALS. // High Yield Report;6/28/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p8
Presents a chart of several global high yield bond deals as of June 28, 2004.
- Loan Funds Remain Popular. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/8/2013, p39
The article reports that leveraged loan funds is popular with investors. Leveraged loan funds have taken in a year-to-date total of 14.1 billion dollars with an average weekly inflow of 1 billion dollars. Junk bond funds have taken in a total of 548 million dollars year-to-date with a weekly...
- Where Are They Now? In Investors' Shopping Baskets. S., M.; K., R. // High Yield Report;2/25/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p1
The article provides information related to the high yield bonds. The credit market downturn has left many high yield loan and bond issues pricing well below par, often across industry lines and without regard to individual company performance. According to Peter Ehret, a portfolio manager with...
- TOTAL RETURNS. // High Yield Report;6/28/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p11
Presents graphs and a chart depicting the performance of the high yield bond market in the United States as of June 28, 2004.
- VOLUME OF US HIGH YIELD. // High Yield Report;6/28/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p11
Presents a graph depicting the volume of high yield bond deals in the United States in 2002 to 2004.
- Asia High Yield Bond Volumes Spike. M. S. // Leveraged Finance News;9/23/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 36, p1
The article reports on the rise in the high yield bond volumes in Asia. It notes that the issuance for2013 has surpassed full-year volumes for years past, thus preparing a more established and mature market for speculative-grade debt in the years to come. According to Dealogic, the junk bond...
- US HY LEAGUE TABLE. // High Yield Report;6/28/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p9
Presents a chart showing the ranking of high yield bonds issued in the United States from January to June 24, 2004.
- VOL. EUROPEAN HIGH YIELD. // High Yield Report;6/28/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p11
Presents a graph depicting the volume of European high yield deals in 2002 to 2004.