Mezzanine Funds Coming on Strong
- A Turning Point for Junk. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/22/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p22
Comments on the critical turning point faced by the high-yield bond market in the U.S. in 2004 as two opposing trends, a dwindling number of investors and an enormous near-record amount of new issues, are set to collide. Concerns by few junk bankers that junk bond pricing can be in for a bout...
- Junk Bond Fund Flows Decline, but Remain Positive. // High Yield Report;3/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p19
The article examines the decline of high yield bond flows for the week ending March 17, 2010, although they have remained at positive levels.
- Global High Yield Reaches YTD Record. M. S. // Leveraged Finance News;6/3/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 22, p1
The article reports that the global issuance of junk bonds reaches to $254 billion (b) through 521 deals based from Dealogic as of May 28, 2013. It states that it is the highest volume for the year-to-date (YTD), and a 53% increase from the $165.7 billion thru 352 deals reached by this point in...
- Junk's Growing Underclass : Junk's growing subset of low-rated deals parallels 1990 situation. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/9/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 27, pN.PAG
Focuses on high yield junk bonds in the capital market. Percentage of low rated bonds in the high-yield bonds market; Default rate of junk bonds; Scenario of the high yield bond market in 1990.
- THE TRASHING OF EURO JUNK. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/8/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 14, p30
Focuses on the condition of European high-yield market. Value of European junk deals from underwriting; Withdrawal of second-tier players in the market; Changes of financial institutions to domestic high-yield market.
- Global HY Volume Reaches YTD Record. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/18/2014, p8
The article reports that the global high yield debt capital markets volume grew by 10 percent to 343.4 billion dollars in 2014 from its 2013 level, as driven by the bond volume growth for business deals in Europe, the Middle East and Africa by 41 percent.
- June tops issuance volume as deals flood European market. N. C. // Asset Securitization Report;7/4/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 26, p20
This article presents information about new issuance in the European market in June 2005. The pace in the primary market picked up in the last week of June, making the tally for June issuance the highest in Europe to date. The total European new issuance reached more than $6.04 billion. An...
- It Was a Mad Mad Macro World for HY in Q2. // Leveraged Finance News;7/4/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 27, p1
The article reports on the junk bond market which ended the second quarter (Q2) in 2011 with declines in the new issue market, low trading volumes, and high weekly outflows. Andrew Wilmont, of AXA Investment Managers, said that the macroeconomic events in the last three months of the period will...
- HY, Loan Funds Flush with Cash Another Week. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p31
The article examines a report from Lipper FMI, which showed that junk bond and leveraged loan funds posted inflow increases.