High-Yield's Latest Lure
- European FRNs Draw Mixed Response. S.H. // High Yield Report;5/31/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p1
Reports on the lack of investor appetite for floating-rate notes in Europe.
- BUOYANT FLOATS. Andrews, Bruce // BRW;10/9/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p76
Reports on the increase in the number of floating rate notes in Australia. Best float for stag profits.
- FLOATING RATE SPREADS VERSUS LIBOR. // Asset Securitization Report;8/15/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 32, p27
Presents graphs depicting the trend in floating rate spreads versus the London Interbank Offered Rate of various types of asset-backed securities.
- LINC Readies Receivables Deal. Sibayan, Karen // Private Placement Letter;02/07/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p3
Reports that LINC Capital is set to enter private placement market in 2000. Description of the company's offering which will be managed by Prudential Securities; Opinion of Marion Silverman, senior vice president of capital markets at LINC, on the floating rate structure.
- Automotive Rentals in the market for $50M via Banc One. S.E.L. // Private Placement Letter;5/3/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p5
Discusses the private placement plans of Automotive Rentals Inc. to be managed by Banc One Capital Markets Inc. in May 2004. Company's search for senior secured floating rate notes with a five-year bullet maturity; Business performance of the fleet leasing firm; Company history.
- French Electronics Company Prices Upsized Deal. Y. B. // Private Placement Letter;4/24/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p1
The article reports that the transaction for the French electronics and media company Thomson SA generated a strong interest from investors. The company entered the private market looking for $150 million of senior notes through agent RBS Greenwich Capital. Sources said that the company priced...
- Munis Little Changed Ahead of Inflation Data. Curran, William; Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/1/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32435, p2
The article reports that the bond market was little changed on July 31, 2006 as it remained dormant in anticipation of inflation data to be released on August 1, 2006 in the United States. The 10-year note was quoted near the end of the session at 4.99%, one basis point lower than the level...
- RBC Capital Markets launches CMBS platform. // Mortgage Banking;Nov2006, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p174
The article reports on launching of Real Estate Mortgage Capital business by RBC Capital Markets in the U.S. which focus on commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS). This will focus on providing both fixed and floating rate CMBS loans. According to Mike Coster, head of the company's Real...
- Treasury 2-Year Floaters Auctioned with High Margin of 0.169%. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34636, p1
The Treasury Department Wednesday auctioned $13 billion of one-year, 10-month floating rate notes with a high discount margin of 0.169%, at a 0.170% spread, a price of 100.001782.