Riverdeep Builds Children's Trade Presence
- Riverdeep Turns to New Media--Launches Book Publishing Venture for Pre-K to Upper Elementary. // Electronic Education Report;3/14/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p1
Reports on Riverdeep Interactive Learning Ltd.'s launch of its book publishing venture, Learning Company Books, for pre-K to upper elementary schools.
- Houghton Mifflin Bought Out; Trade Division Future Unknown. // Book Publishing Report;12/4/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p1
The article reports plans of a buyout of Houghton Mifflin Co., an educational publishing based in Boston, Massachusetts, by Riverdeep Interactive Learning Ltd., based in Dublin, Ireland. The deal will combine Riverdeep Holdings Ltd. with Houghton Mifflin to create Houghton Mifflin Riverdeep...
- New Software and Electronic Media Titles for K-12. Felix, Kathie // Multimedia Schools;Sep2003, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p50
Presents information on several educational software and electronic media products that relate to the K-12 curriculum released in the U.S. as of September 2003. I Spy Fantasy from Tom Snyder Productions; Plato Intermediate Writing Process and Practice from Plato Learning; Skill Navigator from...
- Now Playing: The No-Info IPO. Weisul, Kimberly // Inter@ctive Week;03/13/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p12
Provides information on the international companies that were scheduled to make their initial public offerings (IPO) in the United States in March 2000. Information on Crayfish, GT Group Telecom Services and Riverdeep; Amount raised by international companies in the US IPO market in 1999; Lack...
- Meeting Needs. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Jan2002, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p14
Reports the launching of the web site, www.learningneeds.com by the Riverdeep Interactive Learning. Identification of appropriate products and services for children with special needs; Criteria of search engines; Sponsors of the web site.
- News Briefsï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;2/10/2006, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p7
The article provides news briefs related to education in the U.S. Riverdeep Interactive Learning Ltd. signed a contract to provide courseware to the school districts in Oklahoma. Siboney Learning Group has released an online program for high school language arts. Mind Institute, a research...
- Riverdeep Group plc GAins Early Learning Content For Online Site With Edmark Corp. Acquisition. // Electronic Education Report;08/16/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 16, p1
Reports on Riverdeep Group PLC's gaining of early learning content for online site with its acquisition of IBM Corp.'s Edmark software business.
- Riverdeep Reports Strong Growth In Internet Subscriptions As Losses Mount. // Electronic Education Report;08/16/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 16, p2
Reports on Dublin, Ireland-based Riverdeep Group PLC's revenues for the fourth quarter ended June 30, 2000.
- Riverdeep Q4 And Year-End Results. // Electronic Education Report;08/16/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 16, p3
Presents a chart depicting Dublin, Ireland-based Riverdeep Group PLC's revenues for the fourth quarter ended June 30, 2000.