Barnes & Noble Joins Wireless Party
- Book giant must make up ground on-line. Malanga, Steve // Crain's New York Business;11/30/98, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p32
Discloses the business operations of New York City-based book seller Barnes & Noble. Launch of initial public offering; Involvement in electronic commerce; Purchase of independent book wholesaler Ingram Book Group; Financial performance.
- Barnes & Noble. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;8/21/2014, pA02
- Cometa Picks iPass as First Hot-Spot Partner. Deffree, Suzanne // Electronic News;3/10/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 10, pN.PAG
Reports on the partnership between Cometa Networks Inc. and iPass Inc. Terms under the agreement; Business goals of Cometa; Hot-spot operations of iPass.
- RETAIL. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/12/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 20, p17
The article reports on the business partnership of Overstock.com Inc. with Barnes & Noble Inc. to sell electronic books in Salt Lake, Utah.
- Partners Shift Terms for NOOK Media. // Educational Marketer;4/4/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p1
The article reports on the revision of partnership agreement between U.S. book retailer Barnes & Noble Inc. and computer technology company Microsoft Corp. in 2014.
- Tech titans cast a new wireless net. Cox, John // Network World;12/9/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 49, p1
Reports on the formation of Cometa Networks, a U.S. wireless venture by a group including IBM Corp., AT&T Corp. and Intel Corp. Target markets; Business strategy; Range of products and services. INSETS: Wireless appeal;PROFILE: COMETA NETWORKS.
- BRANDING: Comment - Staying the course in China requires a rethink on strategy. Doctoroff, Tom // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;6/13/2003, p11
Assesses the viability of long-term partnerships with multinational corporations in China as of June 2003. Questions to be considered when assessing the partnerships; Number of mobile phone subscribers in China; Annual demand for televisions in China; Strategies of multinational corporations to...
- Lincoln-Mercury Books a Promotional Partner. Irwin, Tanya // Adweek Midwest Edition;10/11/99, Vol. 40 Issue 41, p2
Focuses on the promotional partnership formed by the Lincoln-Mercury division of Ford Motor Co. with Barnesandnoble.com Inc. for the launching of the automobile Mercury Sable. Features of the campaign for the automobile developed by Young & Rubicam company; Purpose of the division for...
- Web watch. // Discount Store News;4/6/98, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p25
Presents news briefs on the Internet and other related services. Details on the partnership of Barnes & Noble and Wired Ventures; Price Waterhouse company's 1998 annual technology forecast; Significance of the formation of an informal bipartisan Internet caucus by members of the Texas state...