Martha Stewart Media Storm Could Thrust Book Titles Back to the Spotlight
- Entertaining (Book). Diebold, Ruth // Library Journal;12/15/1982, Vol. 107 Issue 22, p2338
Reviews the book 'Entertaining,' by Martha Stewart with Elizabeth Hawes.
- Martha Stewart. Wohl, Alexander // Biography;May98, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p14
Features homemaking and entertaining doyen Martha Stewart. Childhood life; College years; Authorship of book `Entertaining' in 1982; Production of series of videotapes on entertaining; Publication of biography `Just Desserts' by Jerry Oppenheimer.
- The Martha Chronicles. Wayne, George // Vanity Fair;Oct94, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p180
Features an interview with Martha Stewart, author of the book `Menus for Entertaining'.
- Martha's Party Line. // Allure;Dec2011, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p106
An interview with businesswoman and author Martha Stewart is presented, wherein she talked about her entertaining style, her favorite kind of party, and whether she is a critical guest.
- Martha Stewart's comeback that wasn't. // Executive Leadership;Oct2011, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p6
The article presents a discussion on the failed comeback of Martha Stewart, adapted from the article "The Comeback That Wasn't," by Benjamin Wallace.
- MARTHA STEWART. Colman, David // New York;10/29/2007, Vol. 40 Issue 38, p72
The article profiles the work of media mogul Martha Stewart, who is one of "New York" magazine's design revolutionaries. Stewart describes how her Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia empire began from her catering business in Westport, Connecticut leading to her first book "Entertaining." Stewart...
- Making a Living. Granatstein, Lisa // MediaWeek;5/24/2004, Vol. 14 Issue 21, p30
Discusses the plans of publisher Suzanne Sobel of the magazine "Martha Stewart Living," by Martha Stewart to change the cover of the magazine. Actions to be taken by the publisher to ensure proper placement and prevent reader confusion; Presentation of alternate covers for the book at meetings...
- Where's Martha's Big Book Deal? Bernstein, Jacob // New York;12/20/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 45, p19
Reports on speculations on why Martha Stewart's expected memoir deal has not been taken up by publishers. Asking price by Stewart; Doubts about Stewart's international appeal; Concerns about whether Stewart would tell the truth.
- The Manley Arts. Manley, Will // Booklist;9/1/2004, Vol. 101 Issue 1, p23
Presents a mock letter to Martha Stewart. Author's opinion that Stewart is being punished for a sin committed regularly in the corporate world; How Stewart has a love of classic books; How the author offers to be Stewart's personal readers' advisor while Stewart is in jail; Books recommended to...