TOP 10 SELLERS GAY & LESBIAN DVD
- WHY GAY MOVIES SUCK. Epstein, Jeffrey // Out;Oct2003, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p32
Criticizes several motion pictures about gays. "Party Monster"; "Friends and Family"; "Mambo Italiano"; "The Embalmer."
- Hide & Seek: Finding gay films in town isn't child's play! Cohen, Neil // Echo Magazine;11/20/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p59
Presents several gay-themed films released in the U.S. as of November 2003. "Party Monster"; "Girls Will Be Girls?"; "Valley of the Dolls"; "The Event."
- TOP 20 SELLERS. Bennett, Dan // Video Store Magazine;8/29/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p16
Presents a chart of the top 20 gay and lesbian films on DVD based on sales in the U.S. as of August 23, 2004, including "Angels in America" and "The Trip."
- 'Mile,' 'Monster' land Berlin sidebar berths. Kohl, Christian // Daily Variety;1/27/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 18, p14
Reports on the inclusion of the motion picture 'Party Monster' in the feature films screening at the Berlin International Film Festival in Cologne, Germany. Venue of the film showing; Number of films lined up for the screening; Programs and activities of the film screening.
- GREEN ATTENDS 'PARTY' WITH BAILEY, BARBATO DUO. Dawtrey, Adam // Daily Variety;05/15/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 54, p6
Reports the casting of actor Seth Green in the motion picture 'Party Monster' in Cannes, France. Talents involved in the movie; Plot of the film; Projects of Green.
- NEW GUEST JOINS 'PARTY' Fleming, Michael // Daily Variety;4/22/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 37, p3
Reports on the casting of Dylan McDermott for the role of nightclub impresario Peter Gatien in 'Party Monster' from Killer Films. Stars completing the cast; Scriptwriters; Producers.
- Film reviews. Harvey, Dennis // Variety;02/09/98, Vol. 369 Issue 13, p73
Reviews the motion picture `Party Monster,' directed by Fenton Bailey and Randy Barbato.
- Life Of The Party Monster. // Billboard;5/17/2014, Vol. 126 Issue 16, p6
The article presents events surrounding club kid Michael Alig's 1997 killing of Andre Melendez, including suspecting 1996 newspaper articles, actor Macauley Culkin's portrayal of of Alig in the film adaptation "Party Monster" in 2003, and Alig's interest in selling portraits he painted in prison.
- KILLER DISCO. // Diva;Oct2003, Issue 89, p15
Features the film 'Party Monster,' to be shown in Great Britain from October 17, 2003. Story of New Yorker, Michael Alig, who was convicted of killing drug dealer, Angel Melendez; Cast.