- Publicity coup. Danby, Sandra // Cabinet Maker;10/09/98, Issue 5109, p1
Opinion. Comments on Ikea's advertising initiative by supplying chairs to the Conservation Party's conference in Great Britain. Features of chairs provided to the conference; Auction off of chairs for charity.
- Hot Gear. Howard, Caroline // Working Mother;Feb2004, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p77
Features several toys. Design of Scary Stories Little Keep It Box note-card collection from Mudpuppy Press; Features of LÃ¶msk plastic swivel chair from Ikea AB.
- Style file. // Australian House & Garden;Aug2007, Issue 8, p206
The article features several office equipment and supplies. It includes a mini clip set in blue from Kikki K, a panel magnetic memo and whiteboard from Rhubarb, dresser study set in oak from Beyond Furniture, contemporary stationery box drawers from OfficeWorks, Vaio 13.3 Lifestyle notebook in...
- Cute office buys. // Cleo;May2007, p68
The article features several office supplies, including the Lantern Paper A5 journal, IKEA Snille swivel chair, and Maxwell and Williams mug.
- NY chefs cook for IKEA opening and more. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/23/95, Vol. 29 Issue 42, p14
Reports that New York City-based chefs are promoting themselves and their culinary techniques as part of a star-studded cooking event at the debut of IKEA's New York store. Chefs to be featured at the store's opening promotion.
- Furniture retailer still looking for home in county. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;4/3/95, Vol. 34 Issue 14, p7
No abstract available.
- Ikea expansion. // Housewares;Apr94, Issue 107, p6
Reports on the announcement by Ikea that it has plans to open five more stores by 1999. Locations at Leeds, southwest London, and east London; Scotland as possible location for two others; Size of the stores.
- Ikea scouting. // Crain's New York Business;6/13/94, Vol. 10 Issue 24, p59
Reports that Ikea is planning to open a type of retail outlet in Manhattan, New York. Physical description of the outlet.
- Ikea format. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/2/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 84, p23
Reports on Ikea's opening of a store with a new format in Manhattan, New York City.