Product awards 1999: Motion upholstery
- The Sofa Shop scores a double. // Cabinet Maker;4/4/2003, Issue 5331, p5
Reports on the recipients of the awards given by DuPont Furnitures. Category won by the Isobelle three-seater sofa of Sofa Shop; Impression of the judges on the styling of the sofa made by Classic Upholstery; Recognition of the comfort and workmanship of the Lexington three and a half seater...
- Buoyant awarded the gold. // Cabinet Maker;10/9/2009, Issue 5658, p9
The article announces that Buoyant Upholstery Ltd. has received the Gold Standard award from the Associated Independent Store in Great Britain.
- Reaction. // Cabinet Maker;2/16/2007, Issue 5525, p83
The article offers information on the Interiors Event 2007. The Interiors Awards finalists impressed the manufacturers and importers with their designs. The event proved to be Derwent Upholstery's greatest success so far. Home Delivery Network that made its debut was delighted by the reaction of...
- Designs on Oxo prizes. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2003, Issue 5343, p5
Reports on the four designs selected as finalists for the furniture section of the 2003 Oxo Peugeot Design Awards. Lightweight Knot sofa by Ryan McElhinney; Instant Office in a Bucket by designer Nick Crosbie.
- Buying group unveils annual award winners. // Cabinet Maker;9/11/2015, Issue 5948, p4
The article announces awards given to furniture suppliers and members at the annual awards sponsored by trade buying group Associated Independent Stores (AIS) including the Scottish group Sterling Furniture, Essex, England-based Alstons Upholstery Ltd. and Gold Standard Award for Ashwood Designs.
- Let's celebrate. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p30
Presents the Furniture Industry Awards honoring achievements in furniture design in Great Britain. Guest speakers; Recipients of awards.
- Tips of the trade. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/99, Issue 5167, p22
Surveys some of the judges for useful tips on how entrants to the 2000 Furniture Industry Awards in Great Britain, should put their best foot forward. Includes Phil Payne of Allied Carpets; Simon Foulkes of Coles of Bilston; James Jacobs of Courts.
- Function finds favour in the flexible living room. // Cabinet Maker;11/9/2001, Issue 5263, p12
Focuses on the living room furniture category at The Furniture Awards 2002. Growth of functional furniture trend; Details on the functionality furniture offered by La-Z-Boy; Description of Network extending corner bookcase by Moris Furniture; Information on the Furniture Awards 2002.
- Product awards 1999: Leather upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;09/04/98, Issue 5104, p19
Features Scheme Designs, the recipient of the 1998 Furniture Industry Awards for the inaugural Leather Upholstery category. Distinctive purple self-patterning making; Development of the patterned leather technique; Original shape. INSET: Sponsor: Bridge of Weir..