The calm before the storm
- Stag boss defends pricing policy of Aspects range. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/11/99, Issue 5141, p2
Reports on the reaction of Keith Woodyer, chief executive officer of furniture firm Stag to criticisms regarding the price of its Aspects of Stag products.
- Retail prices decline. // Cabinet Maker;07/30/99, Issue 5148, p3
Reports on the decline of furniture retail prices in June 1999, according to the Office for National Statistics.
- Inflation disappears. // Cabinet Maker;05/25/2001, Issue 5239, p2
Reports the decrease of the annual retail price inflation for furniture in Great Britain as of April 2001. Price recovery of furniture to seasonal trends; Assessment of the National Statistics on industry special offers.
- The changing fortunes of early summer. // Cabinet Maker;08/14/98, Issue 5101, p8
Provides data concerning the British furniture industry as of June 1998. Retail prices; Retail sales; Producer prices; Consumer expenditure.
- Pre-winter sale prices climb. // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2002, Issue 5270, p5
Reports on the rise in furniture retail prices during December 2001 in Great Britain.
- Prices fall again. // Cabinet Maker;04/28/2000, Issue 5185, p3
Reports on the decline of the retail price of furniture, according to the British Office for National Statistics.
- NEW AT MARKET: CASE GOODS. // Furniture/Today;10/8/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p17
Presents lists on furniture prices in the United States. Inclusion of dining room collection from A-America; Availability of Italian dining collection from Artedi; Features of upholstered dining chairs from Atlantic International Trade.
- NEW AT MARKET: STATIONARY UPHOLSTERY. // Furniture/Today;10/8/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p52
Presents lists on upholstered furniture prices in the United States. Styles and fabric applications from Ashley Furniture; Collection of Christopher Lowell Home from Flexsteel; Leather upholstery from Four Hands.
- Furniture inflation jumps to 3%. // Cabinet Maker;04/27/2001, Issue 5235, p2
Reports on the continued rise of furniture retail prices in Great Britain in March 2001.