Lloyd Loom scoops award
- Wicker's world. Purkiss, Anne-Katrin // Director;Apr99, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p87
Features David Breese, founder of furniture maker Lloyd Loom of Spalding. Background of the company; Career in the furniture industry; Business performance of the company.
- Lonely heart. // Cabinet Maker;7/18/2008, Issue 5597, p10
The article reports that Lloyd Loom of Spalding in Great Britain is looking for a new business partner to help it further grow. The furniture manufacturer has experienced tremendous growth and it is searching for additional investment from supporters. It has recently opened a showroom in...
- Export award for Lloyd loom. // Cabinet Maker;05/08/98, Issue 5087, p3
Reports that Lloyd Loom of Spalding has won a Queens Award for Export in 1998.
- Lloyd Loom manages to keep nose above water. // Cabinet Maker;07/17/98, Issue 5097, p4
States that Lloyd Loom of Spalding has blamed the high value of pound for its nearly 500,000 loss.
- Lloyd Loom lonely no more. // Cabinet Maker;8/1/2008, Issue 5599, p10
The article evaluates the "lonely hearts" woven furniture from Lloyd Loom of Spalding company.
- Good News. // Cabinet Maker;8/22/2008, Issue 5601, p8
The article reports on developments related to the Lincolnshire, England-based company Lloyd Loom of Spalding. The company says total orders in Great Britain for the last quarter were at the highest level. The company also announced it entry into the Japanese market in association with Arthur...
- Fabric upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;2/23/2007, Issue 5526, p12
The article evaluates several fabric upholstery including Corniche sofa from Alstons Upholstery, Antonia sofa from Leolux and Bossanova two-seater sofa from Lloyd Loom of Spalding.
- Doing the right thing. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;4/6/2007, Issue 5532, p22
An interview with Michael Walker of Lloyd Loom of Spalding is presented. His argument of moving the company's production to Asia puts emphasis on a moral desire in doing the right thing. He noted that smaller companies with turnover of less than Â£1 million will be fine, as well as those...
- Classic 100% backing. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2007, Issue 5561, p46
The article presents a reprint of the article "Classic 100% backing," which appeared in the October 4, 2002 issue of "Cabinet Maker." Independent designers were out in force to exhibit classic designs at Earls Court in London, England on September 26-29, 2002. B&B Italia decided to launch...