- CTB/McGraw-Hill and Harcourt Assessment Gain State Testing Contracts in Q1. // Educational Marketer;3/19/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p1
The article reports on the state assessment contracts won by CTB/McGraw in Missouri and Harcourt Assessment in Arkansas for the first quarter of 2006. CTB was given the annual renewable contract to supervise the Missouri Assessment Program which will cover communication arts, math and science in...
- McGraw-Hill Higher Ed. Intensifies Its Strategy In Online Market, Creates Online Learning Division. // Educational Marketer;7/5/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 19, p1
Reports that New York-based college publisher McGraw-Hill Higher Education has formed an Online Learning division. Appointment of JP Lenney as president of the online division; Plan to provide online content and technology tools for post-secondary schools; Popularity of online courses in the...
- Digital Takes (Some) Share in Texas. // Educational Marketer;10/10/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 20, p5
The article reports on the 2011 adoption of Texas of the digital trending in K-12 schools. It also adds that the state is also pushing to step up the use of digital materials in grades 5 to 12. It also mentions the submissions of various companies in different language arts categories offered in...
- CTB Knew of Problems Earlier, Indiana Districts Say. Viadero, Debra // Education Week;10/20/99, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p3
States that CTB/McGrew-Hill knew of possible problems with one of its standardized tests earlier than the company previously acknowledged and before its customers were notified. Implication of the documents provided by district administrators in Indiana; Cause of the mistakes; Conclusion made by...
- Chasing Daylight Hits NYT List; McGraw-Hill Reports Strong Q1. // Book Publishing Report;5/1/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p3
The article reports on the revenue earned by the McGraw-Hill Cos. Inc., New York which amounted to a 10.9 percent increase for the first quarter of 2006 as compared to last year for the same period. McGraw-Hill Higher Education, Professional and International Group's revenue rose by 5.3 percent....
- CTB/McGraw-Hill Launches Fox Tracker. // Electronic Education Report;10/19/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p1
The article evaluates the mobile assessment software called Fox Tracker from CTB/McGraw-Hill.
- Partnerships & Acquisitionsï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;4/4/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p7
The article offers updates related to business partnerships and acquisitions which include the partnership between Monterey, California-based CTB/McGraw-Hill LLC and Calgary, Alberta-based SMART Technologies Inc., the acquisition of WeAreTeachers social media website by the Shelton,...
- CTB/McGraw-Hill Wins Norm-Referenced Testing Contract in Nevada. // Educational Marketer;3/17/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p3
The article reports on the four-year contract awarded by Nevada's Department of Education to CTB/McGraw-Hill LLC to provide annual norm-referenced tests in reading, language arts, mathematics, and science in the state.
- CTB/McGraw-Hill ELL Test Approvals. // Educational Marketer;9/14/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 18, p1
No abstract available.