- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;4/19/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 75, p5
The article reports that Cytokinetics Inc. is expecting a 20.1 million U.S. dollar gross from the sale of its 5.3 million shares of common stock and 8,070 shares of Series A convertible preferred stock.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;2/10/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p6
The article reports on the plan of Tarrytown, New York-based EpiCept Corp. to raise about 1.8 million U.S. dollars by offering 2,000 shares of its Series A 0 percent convertible preferred stock at 1,000 U.S. dollars per share to an institutional investor.
- Long-run abnormal performance following convertible preference share and convertible bond issues: New evidence from the United Kingdom. Abhyankar, Abhay; Ho, Keng-Yu // International Review of Economics & Finance;2006, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p97
Abstract: We study the long-run abnormal performance of a sample of U.K. firms following convertible preference share and convertible bond issues over the period 1982ï¿½1996. We are the first to study, as far as we are aware, the long-run stock price performance of firms following convertible...
- Does Legal Enforcement Affect Financial Transactions? The Contractual Channel in Private Equity. Lerner, Josh; Schoar, Antoinette // Quarterly Journal of Economics;Feb2005, Vol. 120 Issue 1, p223
Analyzing 210 developing country private equity investments, we find that transactions vary with nations' legal enforcement, whether measured directly or through legal origin. Investments in high enforcement and common law nations often use convertible preferred stock with covenants. In low...
- Perosphere Inc. Launched -- 1st Close of $1.5 Mln Series A Convertible Preferred Stock Offering. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;12/21/2011, Vol. 21, p1
The article presents information on an announcement made by Perosphere Inc. on its closing on an initial amount of one million U.S. dollars in equity investment. The company is prospecting up to 1.5 million U.S. dollars in its Series A Convertible Preferred Stock Offering. Perosphere is a...
- Foundation Bancorp in Washington Raises $15M. Wilhelm, Colin // Americanbanker.com;3/27/2015, p1
Foundation Bancorp in Bellevue, Wash., has sold $15 million of convertible preferred stock in a private offering.
- Amplification Technologies in merger with unit of Powersafe. // Medical Device Daily;4/15/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 73, p5
The article reports on the plan of Amplification Technologies to merge with a subsidiary of Powersafe Technology in exchange for about 31.5 million shares of Powersafe. The shares are to be issued to Amplification shareholders and to be reserved for the exercise options and conversion of...
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;11/3/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 212, p4
The article reports on the stock options exercised by LFB Biotechnologies, a strategic shareholder of GTC Biotherapeutics Inc., for the acquisition of the 12.8 million U.S. dollars of additional convertible preferred stock under the terms of a July 2009 financing agreement. Included in the deal...
- Option, option, who wants a stock option? Chang, Milton // Laser Focus World;Jun2000, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p60
Answers several questions on stock options. How stock options work; Differences in the classes of stock; Repricing of stocks.