- Powered By Triumph Learning, Haights Cross Ed. Pub. Grows 6.6%. // Educational Marketer;4/5/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p4
Test prep publisher Triumph Learning drove revenue growth of 6.6% in 2003 for the Educational Publishing Group at Haights Cross Communications Inc. in White Plains, New York, though the company is expecting only flat results in 2004. Attesting to the vitality in the assessment market, Triumph...
- Financing for Educational Publishers. // Publishers Weekly;9/1/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 35, p18
Reports on the completion of the financing efforts of two educational publishers in the U.S. in September 2003. Amount generated by Haights Cross Communications Inc. from credit refinancing; Allocation of the financing generated by Atomic Dog Publishing.
- Education Group Revenue At Haights Cross Grows 15.8% In 2004. // Educational Marketer;3/21/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p7
Reports on the increase in the revenue of Haights Cross Communications Inc.'s Education Publishing Group in the U.S. Acquisition of Buckle Down Publishing Co. and Options Publishing, Inc. by Haights Cross; Reason on the decrease of revenue of Triumph Learning LLC in its final three months of the...
- Haights Cross Leverages Test Prep Publisher EDI Into Skillspower.com. // Electronic Education Report;08/02/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 15, p6
Reports that educational and professional publisher Haights Cross Communications Inc. has launched a business, called Skillspower.com to provide test preparation materials through the Internet, CD-ROM and in-service training.
- Partnerships and Acquisitions... // Educational Marketer;11/5/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 31, p7
Presents an update on partnerships and acquisitions in the educational publishing industry in the United States as of November 5, 2001, which include the licensing agreement between Haights Cross Communications and Simon & Schuster.
- Driven by Test Prep/Intervention, Haights Cross Revenue Increased 23.2% in 2005. // Educational Marketer;3/13/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on the increase in the revenue of Haights Cross Communication Inc. in White Plains, New York. Total collection grew to 30 percent, after acquiring Buckle Down and Options Publishing and revising their 62 percent of Test Prep & Intervention product lines. Sundance/Newbridge...
- HHC's McEwen Moves to Harcourt. // Publishers Weekly;12/22/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 51, p13
The article reports that Timothy McEwen, executive vice-president and COO of educational and library publisher Haights Cross Communications (HCC), has resigned to become president and CEO of Harcourt Supplemental Publishers. Peter J. Quandt, HHC chairman and CEO, will assume McEwen's...
- Soft Year at Haights Cross. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;3/29/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 13, p14
Focuses on the impact of sluggish education and library markets on the revenue of Haights Cross Communications in 2003. Percentage decrease in the earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization of the company; Increase in the sales of the publishers of Haights; Decline in the...
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;9/15/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p8
Reports that White Plains, New York-based supplemental publisher Haights Cross Communications Inc. has completed a multi-million dollar refinancing in the U.S.