SunGard Adds Collegis, Enlarging Presence in Higher Ed. Market
- NEWSBRIEFS. // Edutech Report;Apr2004, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p2
Reports developments related to information technology (IT) in the U.S. as of April 2004. Releasing of a study on IT leadership in higher education by the EDUCAUSE Center for Applied Research; Acquisition of Collegis Inc. by SunGuard Higher Education and Public Sector Systems, an operating...
- Next step: Connected companies. Lundquist, Eric // PC Week;04/13/98, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p130
Discusses so-called connected companies, or companies which have tightly coupled their financial, marketing and procurement functions. The redundancies that could be eliminated by a connected company; How the adoption of Net-based standards will enable connected companies to exist; Balancing...
- SCT to Acquire Campus Pipeline in $42M Deal. // Educational Marketer;10/7/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p2
Reports that SCT, a provider of technology and business solutions software to higher education institutions, acquired college portal solutions provider Campus Pipeline.
- SCT Completes its $42 Million Acquisition of Campus Pipeline. // Educational Marketer;11/18/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p6
Reports that electronic education infrastructure provider SCT completed its acquisition of Campus Pipeline, a campus portal solutions provider.
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;2/17/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p8
Reports on the increase in the revenue of electronic education infrastructure provider SCT in Pennsylvania. Acquisition of the Campus Pipeline by the company; Percentage rate in the increase of the operating income of SCT; Reduction in the debt of SCT through buying back the convertible bonds.
- Mergers & Acquisitions ... // Educational Marketer;9/22/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 27, p8
Reports on Malvern, Pennsylvania-based e-education technology solutions provider SCT Corp.'s acquisition of the assets of Cambridge, Massachusetts-based company Newfront Software Co.
- SCT to Acquire Campus Pipeline. // T H E Journal;Nov2002, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p16
Reports that SCT Corp., that provides electronic education services will acquire Campus Pipeline Inc. Higher education strategy of SCT that Campus Pipeline is expected to fulfill.
- Mergers & acquisitions. // Health Management Technology;Feb1998, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p90
Presents a listing of health care information vendor mergers and acquisitions in the United States. Signing of a memorandum of understanding between Eclipsys Corp. and Motorola's Emtek Health-care Division; Agreement between Hewlett-Packard Co. and Heartstream Inc.
- ARKEIA JOINS ORACLE BACKUP SOLUTIONS PROGRAM. // Worldwide Databases;Jun2000, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p2
Reports the consolidation between Arkeia by Knox Software and Oracle Backup Solutions Program (BSP). Facilitation of a tighter integration between the backup products of Oracle and those of the third-party media management vendors; Plans of Arkeia to introduce easy-to-use database backup and...