THE IPO 100
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/1/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p45
Presents data on initial public offerings. Kinetic Concepts Inc.; Cherokee International LLC; Dynavax Technologies Corp.; Bristol West Holdings; AlphaSmart.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p31
Measures the average price of initial public offerings filed by companies in the U.S. as of March 8, 2004. Linktone; Kinetic Concepts; Cherokee International; Dynavax Technologies; Corgentech.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/23/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p42
Presents charts of initial public offerings (IPO) in the United States. Scheduled IPO of Kinetic Concepts and Dynavax Technologies; IPO filed by Strategic Hotel Capital; K-Sea Transportation's emergence from the quiet period.
- Dynavax Prices $39M Offering as Heplisav Finishes Phase III. // Bioworld Week;11/1/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p5
The article announces that U.S.-based biotechnology company, Dynavax Technologies Corp., has priced 39.1 million dollars worth of public stock offering amidst the near completion of its hepatitis B vaccine, Heplisav.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;11/4/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 215, p4
The article reports on the 60 million U.S. dollars public offering of Dynavax Technoligies Corp. of Berkeley, California.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;11/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 219, p3
The article reports on the completion of Dynavax Technologies Corporation's public offering of shares of common stock, the proceeds of which will be used in funding for the launch of Hepsilav hepatitis B vaccine.
- Dynavax Raises $44M to Push Phase III HBV Vaccine Heplisav. Morrison, Trista // BioWorld Today;4/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 71, p1
The article announces the plan of Dynavax Technologies Corp. to raise 44 million U.S. dollars. With this, the firm intends to make a public offering of stock and warrants. Proceeds will be used for the Phase III trials of its hepatitis B vaccine Heplisav and for its license application filing in...
- Private consortium set to pay $6.3 billion for Kinetic Concepts. PEDERSEN, AMANDA // Medical Device Daily;7/14/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 130, p1
The article reports on the offer of a group of private equity investors to purchase Kinetic Concepts (KCI) for 68.50 U.S. dollars a share in a cash deal amounting to 6.3 billion U.S. dollars, including the outstanding debt of the company. KCI reportedly went public in early 2004 through an...
- Medical Devices Hook The IPO Market, Again. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/1/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the increase in the number of initial public offerings made by the medical devices industry in the U.S. Kinetic Concepts Inc.; Iridex Corp.; CardioGenesis Corp.; Exogen Inc.