IPOs IN THE U.S
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/5/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 14, p58
Reports on initial public offerings in the U.S. as of April 5, 2004. Arbor Realty Trust; Lydian Trust; Strategic Hotel Capital; TriMars; Duff & Phelps Global Utility Fund; Senomyx; Worldspan Technologies; Calamos Global Total Return Fund.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/12/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 15, p42
Lists companies launching initial public offerings in the U.S. as of April 2004. Immunicon Corp.; Lydian Trust; Jed Oil Inc.; Memory Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/3/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 18, p33
Focuses on recent initial public offerings in the United States as of May 3, 2004. Barrier Therapeutics Inc.; Cytokinetics Inc.; Assured Guaranty; TNS Inc.; TOM Online Inc.
- NuVasive Files for $92 Million IPO. Webb, Marion // San Diego Business Journal;3/15/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p10
Reports on the initial public offerings of NuVasive Inc. in San Diego, California. Development and marketing of products for surgical treatment of spinal disorders; Expansion of sales and marketing activities, fund research and development relating to new products; Increase in revenue generation.
- Investors See Gold In Blackboard, Help Firm To Raise $47.5M In IPO. // Educational Marketer;7/5/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 19, p7
Reports on the effect of an initial public offering (IPO) on the stock price of Washington, D.C.-based electronic education infrastructure firm Blackboard. Factors that contributed to its improved stock trading performance; Suggestion that the proceeds from the IPO would be used to grow the...
- Data transit firm has financial services unit. // American Banker;7/14/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 133, p8
Reports on Transaction Network Services Inc.'s formation of its financial services division.
- Nobody's calling? // U.S. Banker;Mar97, Vol. 107 Issue 3, p22
Reports on the reaction of several credit card processing companies to Transaction Network Services Inc.'s announcement that its fourth-quarter sales failed to meet internal expectations. Decline in the share prices of the processing firms that use the network; Remarks of Karen Kazmark, the...
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/22/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 33, p58
This section presents a list of planned new equity offerings that have been registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in the month of August 2005, but have not yet come to market. Some of the companies are: Horizon Offshore Inc., Nuvasive Inc., Terremark Worldwide Inc.,...
- U.S. College Course Management Leader Blackboard Proposes an IPO. // Educational Marketer;3/15/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p7
Explains that Blackboard in Washington, D.C. has filed a registration form with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission for a proposed initial public offering (IPO). Credit Suisse First Boston as lead book runner for the IPO; Co-managers Banc of America Securities, Merrill Lynch &...