- For high-yield and emerging markets, a painful reunion. Clouse, Carol J. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/10/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 15, p9
Focuses on the correlation between high yield and emerging markets debt in the United States. Sensitivity to the stock market and interest rates; Volatility of high technology stocks; Decline of emerging market and high-yield prices.
- MONTHLY ROUNDUP. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 48, p22
Presents charts showing underwriting by security type in the U.S. from January 1 to November 30, 2003. U.S. debt; LT Corp. Inv. Grade; U.S. common and preferred stocks; Straight preferred; Convertible; Closed-end funds; Non-fund initial public offerings.
- High yield travels well. Rosenberg, Geanne // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/12/98, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p28
Reports on the performance of the high-yield securities market in the United States during 1997. Total volume for the year; Market conditions; Contribution of non-United States issuers; Deepening of the investor base; Leading investment banks in the high-yield business.
- Canada's TD makes a surprise leap in junk league tables. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/10/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p4
Reports the financial performance of Toronto Dominion (TD) Securities in the high-yield debt underwriting for year 1999 . Percentage increase in issues; Factors contributing to propel the company to 15th placer; Deals made by the company in 1999; Role of John Chester III and Fernando Guerrero...
- The Gloves Come Off in an Increasingly Intense Rivalry for King of High Yield. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/07/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 32, p13
Reports on the increasingly intense rivalry among United States securities firms for the high-yield market. Goal of Goldman Sachs to dethrone Donaldson Lufkin and Jenrette for leadership; Rival shops including Salomon Smith Barney, Merrill Lynch & Co. and Chase Securities.
- Warburg continues to beef up HY desk. O'Leary, Christopher; Conrad, Lee // High Yield Report;01/31/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p1
Reports that securities underwriter Warburg Dillon Read has hired securities professionals Gina Hubbell and Michael Reddick to form a business focusing on the junk market.
- CIBC bulks up sales group. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;01/31/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p6
Reports that the high yield securities division of CIBC World Markets in London, England has restructured its European sales desk in January 2000.
- European HY Pricing Falls Short. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;08/07/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 32, p4
Reports the decline of high yield bond market pricing in Europe. Factors affecting the decline in bond prices; Comments of a portfolio manager on the status of the financial market; Influence of market volatility on investors.
- YEAR-TO-DATE HIGH YIELD FUNDS. // High Yield Report;10/02/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 38, p3
Presents data on the prices of high-yield junk funds for the week ending October 2, 2000.