- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/14/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 24, p35
Ranks brokerage stocks and bank stocks according to performance as of June 8, 2004. Stock price indexes as of June 8, 2004; Price changes; High and low prices.
- Big fall in the market. Tandukar, Amita; Le Mesurier, Kristen; May, Julia // BRW;1/25/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p80
The article focuses on the big fall in the market of the Australian Stock Exchange/Standard & Poors 200. The stock exchange index recorded its biggest one-day fall in three months on January 18, 2006. The decline of 79.2 points to 4786.9 points came after strong growth in the past six months...
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/22/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 36, p34
Several charts related to stock exchanges in the U.S. in September 2008 are presented, including the performance rankings of brokerage stocks, the performance rankings of bank stocks, and the indices of financial performance for S&P 500, AMEX Broker Dealer and U.S. brokerage stocks from...
- Watch the Transports. // Dow Theory Forecasts;12/8/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 49, p3
Reports on the performance of stocks in the stock market in the U.S. as of November 2003. Reach of 18-month high of Dow Industrials and S&P 500 Index; Increase in the manufacturing activity; Discussion of the Dow Theory regarding the performance of stocks.
- SAN DIEGO PUBLIC STOCKS. None // San Diego Business Journal;12/1/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p20
Presents a chart of San Diego's Public Stocks as of November 21, 2003. Index values by county and city.
- Finance. // Inside Tucson Business;9/26/2005, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p28
Presents a chart depicting the stock exchange rate, stock indices, and market and sector performance of companies in Tucson, Arizona.
- Southeast Asian Stock Market Linkages: Evidence from Pre- and Post-October 1997. Daly, Kevin James // ASEAN Economic Bulletin;Apr2003, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p73
Presents a study which investigated the static and dynamic interdependence of the stock markets of Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and the advanced stock markets of Australia, Germany and the U.S. from 1990 to 2001. Approach used to measuring contagion across stock...
- China Shares: Watch 1,200. // Emerging Markets Monitor;6/13/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p7
Reports on the performance of Shanghai Composite Index in China. Measures designed to strengthen the stock market; Concerns arising from the decline of the market.
- Kuwait stoops towards lows. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/1/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 39, p29
Highlights the stock trading in the Middle East region for the period ending on September 22, 1999. Trading at the Kuwait Stock Exchange; Increase market share traded at the Saudi Arabia stock exchange; Companies dominating the stock activities in Egypt; Stock price indexes.