INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/5/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 14, p16
Presents charts on private equity fund raising by state/regions in the U.S. as of March 29, 2004. U.S. fund raising; Top advisers on U.S. target leveraged buyouts (LBOs); Top advisers global LBOs.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/2/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p14
Presents information on the private equity investment funds market as of February 2, 2004. Private equity fundraising; Fundraising in the U.S.; Leading advisers in the U.S. leveraged buyout market.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/1/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p16
Reports on developments in private equity in the U.S. as of February 2004. Private equity fundraising; Venture capital funds; Buyout/mezzanine funds; Top investment advisers on target leveraged buyout.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/10/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 19, p14
Provides data on the performance of private equity in the United States for the first quarter of 2004. Private equity fundraising; U.S. fundraising as of May 3, 2004; Fundraising by fund size as of May 3, 2004; Top advisers on U.S. target leveraged buyouts and on global buyouts.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/7/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p20
Reports on fourth quarter 2004 private equity fundraising by state/region, compiled as of January 31, 2005. Fundraising by fund size; Top advisers on United States target leveraged buyouts; Top advisers global leveraged buyouts.
- PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/24/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p20
The article presents information on private equity fundraising in the United States by state or region as on January 18, 2005. Information has been presented in tabular form. A portion of the article presents a list of top advisors on U.S. target leveraged buyouts.
- 8 Notes for PE Advisers. Hughes, John // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Apr2014, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p56
The article offers the author's insights on eight important considerations for private equity (PE) advisers based from various themes faced by PE sponsors in 2013. Among the topics discussed include merges and acquisitions (M&A) cycle analysis, fundraising, and diversification of products. He...
- Value Creation in Leveraged Buyouts. Loos, Nicolaus // University of St. Gallen, Business Dissertations;2005, p1
This study addresses sources of value creation in leveraged buyouts. Prior studies in the field of Private Equity -- and especially buyout -- research broadly suffered from a lack of accessibility to the highly confidential buyout deal and fund performance data of Private Equity firms. Following...
- Private Equity Gets Freer Hand on Leveraged Buyout Deals. SHEAHAN, MATTHEW // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/28/2012, p20
The article reports that private equity (PE) firms have started to enter into leveraged buyout deals. PE firms choose to negotiate smaller equity contributions of as little 25 percent as borrowing increase. Meanwhile, banks and other creditors are watching to fund private equity players'...