Gaming's Winning Streak: Investors, Banks Vie
- Liquidator reveals Edeus crashed with Â£15m debts. Jones, Lee // Money Marketing;1/15/2009, p52
The article reports on the business failure of Edeus, which crashed along with the Â£15 million in debts. It notes that Edeus has outstanding loans with companies such as Deutsche Bank, Merrill Lynch & Co., and Derbyshire Homeloans. It adds that independent mortgage expert Mark Chilton has...
- California At It Again. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/14/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32586, p1
The article reports on the plan of California government to refund $3.5 billion of state general obligation debt on March 28, 2007. Merrill Lynch & Co. is tasked to manage the plan while Citigroup Investment Banking, Goldman, Sachs & Co., and Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. will serve as...
- BMI BOND SENTIMENT INDEX - ASIA. // Emerging Markets Monitor;6/27/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p3
Presents a tabular representation of the bond ratings given by several financial services firms for Asia in June 2005. Credit Suisse First Boston; Deutsche Bank; Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein; Merrill Lynch; Morgan Stanley.
- BMI BOND SENTIMENT INDEX - MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA. // Emerging Markets Monitor;6/27/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p3
Presents a tabular representation of the bond ratings given by several investment banks for the Middle East & Africa in June 2005. Credit Suisse First Boston; Deutsche Bank; Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein; Merrill Lynch; Morgan Stanley.
- Illinois companies' investment bankers. // Crain's Chicago Business;12/27/99 Top Business Lists 2000, Vol. 22 Issue 52, p73
Lists largest companies' investment bankers in Chicago, Illinois, ranked according to number of banking professionals, as of September 20, 1999. Includes Banc of America Securities LLC; Merrill Lynch and Co. Inc.; ABN AMRO Inc.
- FIG pros swap seats at Merrill, BofA, Goldman. Keegan, Jeffrey // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/21/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p4
Reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.'s financial institutions practice (FIG) lost a debt capital markets executive and two other FIG professionals to Bank of America Securities in February 2000. Merrill's recruitment of three bankers to replace those who resigned; Bank of America's unveiling...
- Cat Fund Eyes 4 Firms For VR Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/9/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32399, p1
The article reports that Hurricane Catastrophe Fund officials in Florida are planning to recommend four firms including Goldman Sachs & Co., and Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. to implement a variable-rate debt transaction. After implementation, insurance companies will be eligible for reimbursement of...
- N.J. Transportation Officials Plan Smaller Tranches. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;10/29/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32992, p4
The article reports on the $1.6 billion debt secured by the New Jersey Transportation Trust Fund Authority (NJTTFA) which will be used to finance road, bridge and mass transit projects throughout the state. The debt is collateralized by state's gas, petroleum and general sales tax revenues....
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/31/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31439, p39
Presents several charts depicting bonds in the U.S. Details on the municipal bond index; Indication on the bond prices; Bond index of Merrill Lynch.