What Correction? Equities Issuance Surges
- Financing Report. // Treasury & Risk Management;Jul2000, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p51
Presents charts depicting the performance of the capital market in the United States. List of the top book managers with the highest total initial public offering (IPO) dollar volume; Companies with largest IPO from March to June of the year 2000; Firms with the biggest secondary offerings from...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/22/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p39
Presents several key statistics on aftermarket performance in the capital markets of the U.S. as of March 17, 2004. 2004 initial public offering (IPO) performance; Performance of recent stock offerings; Performance of recent IPO.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/24/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 21, p39
Presents charts and graphs on initial public offerings and stocks in the U.S. as of May 24, 2004. Initial public offering of CrossTex Energy, Jed Oil, Daystar Technologies, and Marchex; Performance of initial public offerings by Animas, Blue Nile and Nuvasive; Performance of selected stock...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/20/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 24, p25
Presents charts and graphs depicting the aftermarket performance of initial public offerings deals in the U.S. Citation of companies with good initial public offerings deals; Performance of recent transactions; Status of recent stock offerings.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p19
Presents charts depicting the aftermarket performance of initial public offerings and stock offerings for the week ended October 12, 2005 in the U.S. Top companies with best and worst performance for 2005; Performance of IFOs offered from September 28 to October 12, 2005; Presentation of stock...
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/1/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 17, p13
Several charts are presented that list the initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. including the IPOs Priced, New Filings, and the Coming Out of the Quiet Period.
- Vietnam: Bullish VNI Outlook Playing Out. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/20/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 43, p11
Reports on the economic performance of Vietnam as of February 2006. Increase in Viet Nam Index as of February 17; Initial public offering of Vinamilk in January; Influence of banking sector reform on blue-chip initial public offerings.
- Third Market's Block Bonanza. Chapamn, Peter // Traders Magazine;Apr2001, Vol. 14 Issue 181, p31
Discusses the trend of third market boom in the United States. Reasons for the decline of initial public offerings; Advantages of merger activity to off-board trading; Views of Peter DePuzzo of the Cantor Fitzgerald company on the stock market.
- The IPO Market Is Dead, Dead, Dead. Goldblatt, Henry // Fortune;12/7/1998, Vol. 138 Issue 11, p258
Looks at the December 1998 market for United States initial public offerings (IPO). Comparison of 1997 and 1998 figures; Withdrawal of planned Goldman Sachs and Sprint PCS IPOs; What happened, according to Sprint manager of investor relations Nancy Fry; Forecast.