Deutsche Revamps Sales-Traders' Pay
- Deutsche Asset Unit Ends Revamp . Hunter, Matthew // American Banker;5/28/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 101, p7
Focuses on the appointment of Jeffrey M. Ulness as sales director in Deutsche Bank in New York. Reorganization in the asset management division; Job responsibility; Career background.
- Betting on Equities, BofA, Deutsche Are Hiring. Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/22/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 36, p14
Reports on executive changes at Bank of America and Deutsche Bank. Reason for their aggressiveness about hiring; Plan of Bank of America to hire investment bankers in its London, England office.
- Deutsche Bank shares jump after CEO exits. Suter, Laura // Money Marketing (Online Edition);6/8/2015, p1
The article reports that Deutsche Bank AG has posted an 8% jump in shares following an announcement that its co-chief executives will resign.
- Breach of Principle: The FSA on Deutsche Bank. // Securities Industry News;5/1/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p6
Presents an excerpt from the official notice of action by the U.S. Financial Services Authority against Deutsche Bank related to the bank's sale of ordinary shares in Scania AB.
- Deutsche Bank Mulling Sale of $11B in Stock. // American Banker;9/10/2010, Vol. 175 Issue F335, p15
The article discusses the possibility that financial service provider Deutsche Bank AG may sell stock in an attempt to raise $11.4 billion.
- Tchenguiz takes Â£30m Aussie hit. Phillips, Mike // Estates Gazette;10/25/2008, Issue 842, p40
The article reports that property entrepreneur Vincent Tchenguiz has sold his stake in a listed Australian infrastructure fund at a Â£30 million loss. Arkmile, a company controlled by Tchenguiz, had sold its 18.5% stake in the Challenger Infrastructure Fund to Deutsche Bank. It is thought that...
- Attack of the KILLER FEES. Deans, Alan // Bulletin with Newsweek;8/17/2004, Vol. 122 Issue 6434, p50
The bank they call the Millionaire Factory is now having trouble churning its cream. The rich stream of fees that Macquarie Bank pockets from its spin-off toll road business has gone sour just as investors are slashing once-lucrative fee deals at other fund groups. Lend Lease is attempting the...
- Take a punt on Naspers. de Klerk, Vic // Finance Week;06/09/2000, p48
Reports on the increase in the prices of call warrants in South Africa. Deutsche Bank AG's issuance of call warrants; Decline of capital market rates; Bank's issuance of the call warrants for use in its acquisition of Sanlam shares.
- Indian stock pessimism is overdone: Deutsche Bank. // FRPT- Finance Snapshot;3/30/2013, p10
The article focuses on the recent negative outlook of investors for stocks in India as of March 2013 which, according to Deutsche Bank, is exaggerated.