The ABS Finishing School
- Euro Market Set for a Not-So-Happy Year. N. C. // Asset Securitization Report;12/17/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 48, p25
The article reports that overall volumes remain weak in comparison to pre-crisis norms with total volumes reaching a mere â‚¬40 billion in the fourth quarter of 2007 in Europe. According to Deutsche Bank AG analysts, they expect to see little primary deal flow in the run-up to the year end...
- Deutsche Bank changes tack on European CMBS. O'CONNELL, BRIDGET // Estates Gazette;10/29/2011, Issue 1143, p44
The article reports on the plan of Deutsche Bank to explore the securitisation of high-yielding loans, eyeing the possibility of riskier but higher margin deals.
- Deutsche Bank plans syndication to rescue Deco 16 issue. // Estates Gazette;9/22/2007, Issue 738, Special Section p3
An excerpt from the July 2007 issue of "EG Capital" about Deutsche Bank's plans for syndication to rescue the Â£830 million Deco 16 securitization is presented.
- Could HG ABS CDO modeling: use a tuneup? A. P. // Asset Securitization Report;8/7/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 31, p4
The article provides an overview of the report by an analysts from Deutsche Bank AG, stating that cash flow models may not be keeping up with the growing high-grade asset-backed securities (ABS)-collateralized debt obligation (CDO) sector. High-grade ABS-CDO in the U.S. has grown to $40 billion...
- Deutsche To Acquire MortgageIT. Shenn, Jody // American Banker;7/13/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 133, p1
This article reports on Deutsche Bank AG, which has agreed to buy MortgageIT Holdings Inc. The deal also suggests that mortgage company dealmaking could become more common with other businesses that are exploring their options. Phil Weingord, head of Deutsche Bank AG global markets for the...
- Four Seasons' future financing under review. Phillips, Mike // Estates Gazette;8/7/2010, Issue 1031, p27
The article reports on the appointment of investment firm Deutsche Bank by Four Seasons Health Care to review the possibilities for a long-term refinancing of the business or the possibility of a sale if refinancing is not likely. Specifically, both companies are said to be considering the...
- LSMFT closes, more MSA litigation deals to comeï¿½. Gregory, Michael // Asset Securitization Report;2/19/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the Litigation Settlement Monotonized Fees Trust associated with the tobacco master settlement (MSA) of Deutsche Bank in the U.S. Break of the anticipatory deal; Securitization of legal fees associated with MSA; Presentation of nominal fees associated with MSA.
- Virgin Money to launch second securitisation. Thickett, Robert; Thomas, Paul // Money Marketing (Online Edition);11/2/2012, p3
The article reports on the launch of second securitisation by lending company, Virgin Money PLC in 2012 in Great Britain, wherein notes will be secured on the company's residential mortgage assets, with Deutsche Bank AG and Royal Bank of Scotland appointed as joint lead managers.
- DEUTSCHE BANK PLACES FIRST GERMAN CMBS SINCE 2007 AT 300BP. // EuroProperty;10/8/2012, p1
The article reports that Deutsche Bank AG has privately placed German commercial mortgage-backed securitisation (CMBS) since 2007 at 300 basis points (BP).