- SEEDS FROM THE SOWER. Guido, Michael A. // Ellis County Press;4/19/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p4
The article offers the author's reflection on the importance of faithfulness to the Lord.
- Christian Scholarship in Africa in the Twenty-first Century. Walls, Andrew F. // Transformation (02653788);Oct2002, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p217
Focuses on the increasing demand for Christian scholarship in Africa. Presentation of the Christian mission; Enhancement on the faith of the people; Interest of the people on the Christian belief.
- 10 objections to Christianity and how to respond. Harber, Frank // Today's Christian Woman;Mar/Apr2000, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p62
Answers ten common questions on the validity of Christianity. Includes public perception on Christians as hypocrites; Justification of crimes committed by the Church against humanity; Account on Biblical errors; Questions on the existence of evil. INSET: Digging deeper.
- Integrating World Views with Social Roles: Supplying a Missing Piece of the Discussion on Faith-Learning Integration. Mathisen, James A. // Journal of Psychology & Christianity;Fall2003, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p230
Although a significant literature now exists on the integration of Christian faith with learning and other academic pursuits, much of that discussion has centered on establishing boundaries and constructing models of what composes satisfactory integration. One issue still missing from the...
- Editorial Introduction. Belshaw, Deryke // Transformation (02653788);Apr2002, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p89
Focuses on the implementation of effective strategies for transformational and wholistic development of Christians. Importance of faith in transformational development; Amelioration of human suffering; Types of knowledge needed to be generated in a learning-by-doing framework.
- WHAT ARE CHRISTIANS TO BELIEVE? Kieffer, Gene // Journal of Religion & Psychical Research;Jul97, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p146
Focuses on the crisis of faith in contemporary Christianity. Questions regarding the Jesus tradition; Doubts regarding the Resurrection of Jesus Christ; Similarities between Christian and Egyptian religions.
- MY STORY. Hadley, Nigel // Challenge Newsline;Jan2008, Issue 601, p6
The article discusses the author's experience of his life's journey towards Christian faith.
- I want to escape my pain! // Campus Life;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p10
Presents answers to `Campus Life' readers' questions about faith and Christianity. Pain; Forgiveness; Mother-child relationships; Abortion; Friendship. INSET: It's your turn..
- Lactantius. // Touchstone: A Journal of Mere Christianity;Dec2006, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p34
The excerpt from the work "Divinae Institutiones," by Lactantius.