It's Kerry v. Bush
- Pragmatic Dogmatics. Shearer, Kent // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/27/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 14, p21
Offers opinion on a possible scenario of the November 3, 2004 presidential election in the U.S. Potential impact of the Columbine State ballot on the presidential candidacy of Senator John Kerry; Issues concerning the political initiative of the Colorado Democrats.
- Democratic Insiders Verbatim. Barnes, James A. // National Journal;9/11/2004, Vol. 36 Issue 37, Preceding p2707
Provides comments from U.S. Democrats on staff additions to presidential candidate John Kerry campaign team. Advantages of adding staff to the team; Description of the added staff; Benefits of the added staff to the campaign team.
- Windsurfing to the White House? Shearer, Kent // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;09/28/98, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p19
Describes United States Senator John Kerry and looks at his plans to prepare for the year 2000 presidential election. Obstacles preventing Kerry to achieve his presidential ambitions; Traits of Kerry.
- The Show Me State shows our weakness. Besen, Wayne // Bay Windows;8/12/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 35, p6
Relates the support of a gay movement for the candidacy of U.S. Senator John Kerry in the 2004 presidential elections. Focus of the movement on politics; Structure of the movement; Strategy of the organization.
- If John Kerry Wins, There Goes the Neighborhood. Milk, Leslie; Conconi, Chuck // Washingtonian Magazine;Jun2004, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p19
Deals with the concerns of Nantucket, Massachusetts residents over the possibility of U.S. presidential candidate John Kerry's victory in the 2004 election.
- Angst. Bellmann, Eric // Empty Closet;Dec2004/Jan2005, Issue 375, pB5
Presents views on the results of the 2004 presidential election in the U.S. Support for Democrat presidential candidate John Kerry; Use of meditation to cope with the election result.
- A Village Disappointed. Krosnar, Katka // Newsweek;11/22/2004, Vol. 144 Issue 21, p10
Reports on the disappointment of Horni Benesov (Czech Republic) residents at John Kerry's loss of the 2004 U.S. Presidential elections. Ancestry of Kerry leading back to Horni Benesov; Hopes of Headmaster Milos Mayer that a Kerry win would revitalize the town; Plans for a memorial plaque for...
- Primary Beat. Lemay, Katelyn; Buchanan, Mary // Scholastic News -- Edition 4;2/16/2004, Vol. 66 Issue 16, p3
Presents an update on the presidential election in the U.S. as of February 2004. Support given to Senator John Kerry by New Hampshire voters; Information on the primaries to be held throughout the nation.
- Meet John Kerry. // Weekly Reader - Edition 2;9/24/2004, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p3
Profiles John Kerry, a U.S. senator from Massachusetts who is running for president. Political party; Family background.