IDD Out Takes
- DATABASE. // High Yield Report;6/23/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 25, p8
Ranks bond issue arrangers based on proceeds from January 1 to June 28, 2003. Citigroup Inc.; Credit Suisse First Boston Corp.; Deutsche Bank AG.
- Fees Edge Down In High Yield. Sargent, Carolyn // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p12
The article focuses on the performance of the securities industry in the United States in 2004. The preponderance of financial sponsors in last year's market to finance buyouts may have also reduced spreads. According to Thomson Financial, in 2004, the average disclosed high-yield underwriting...
- Out Takes. Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/12/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 15, p5
Presents news related to bank and investment company executives as of April 2004. Appointment of Chad Leat and Marwan Marshi as co-heads of fixed income capital markets at Citigroup Inc.; Credit Suisse First Boston Corp.'s appointment of Rodney Miller as head of mergers and acquisitions for the...
- WHISPERS. // Asset Securitization Report;7/30/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 30, p1
Reports on developments concerning financial services firms, as of July 30, 2001. Executives appointed by Moody's Investors Service; American Capital Access' mandate of Credit Suisse First Boston's investment grade collateralized debt obligations; Sale of Teachers Insurance's high-yield...
- Prime Brokers Add Fixed-Income To Menu. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/2/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p7
Reports that several hedge funds prime brokerage firms have started offering fixed-income trading to their clients. Prime-brokerage unit of Credit Suisse First Boston; Emphasis of hedge fund managers on diversification of their portfolios; Merger of Citigroup's fixed-income services with its...
- CSFB, Citigroup Battle For Top Spot. // High Yield Report;4/5/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p1
Reports that Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB) is under increasing pressure from rival Citigroup in the battle for market share. Rankings compiled by Thomson; CSFB on top of the list of underwriters; Top U.S. underwriter for the past four years.
- SANDY HIRES SALLIE; WILL THAT FIX IT? Etzel, Barbara; Louria Hahn, Avital // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/4/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 42, p4
Presents news items related to developments in the financial services industry in the U.S. as of November 4, 2002. Analyst that was hired by Citigroup Inc. to head its research group Smith Barney; Co-presidents named by Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. for its institutional securities division;...
- Credit Suisse Hires Citi Executive as CFO. // American Banker;11/8/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 215, p20
Reports the announcement by Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. that it had hired Barbara Yastine from Citigroup Inc. to become its chief financial officer as of November 2002. Career history of Ms. Yastine.
- OutTakes. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/8/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 31, p5
Reports career developments related to financial services industry in the U.S. Addition of three new members to the growing collateralized debt obligations group by R.W. Pressprich; Recruitment of two managing directors by Credit Suisse First Boston Corp.; Move of Wells Fargo & Co. to employ...